Super fresh ingredients make this Asian Salad the best out there - a mix of crunch, chicken and a tangy homemade dressing. You'll make it again and again!
Servings: 4 people
- 8 fresh won ton or 6 egg roll sheets cooking spray to use on these
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- 8 c romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 c chicken cooked, cubed/chopped
- 1 large orange peeled or canned mandarin oranges can be used
- 1 large avocado chopped
- 1/2 c cilantro optional
- 4 green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 c peanuts roasted + salted
Ginger Soy Dressing
- 4 TBSP rice vinegar
- 4 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger can be substituted
- 2 TBSP canola oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat won tons with spray and cut into strips.
Bake on foil lined cookie sheet until crispy, turning once, about 8 minutes; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
On serving plates, layer greens, chicken, oranges, avocado, cilantro, scallions, peanuts, and won ton strips. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Drizzle with dressing and serve.