Super fresh ingredients make this Asian Salad the best out there – a mix of crunch, chicken and a tangy homemade dressing. You’ll make it again and again!
Asian Chicken Salad
When you’ve been eating nothing but comfort food for weeks and you really need something fresh – try this! A salad that comes together so well and hits the spot!
Other Salad Recipes
If salads are your thing, try these recipes too:
For this salad, you can either use one large orange or a can of mandarin oranges – your choice!
The dressing is a perfect mix of tangy with a pinch of sweet. Yum!
Asian Salad Dressing
To complete this recipe, you’ll make your own dressing. Don’t fear – it’s really easy! Here’s what you will need:
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 generous teaspoon grated fresh ginger, or 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of salt
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside to top salad.
Asian Salad Recipe
If you love this Asian Salad Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
- 8 fresh won ton or 6 egg roll sheets cooking spray to use on these
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- 8 c romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 c chicken cooked, cubed/chopped
- 1 large orange peeled or canned mandarin oranges can be used
- 1 large avocado chopped
- 1/2 c cilantro optional
- 4 green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 c peanuts roasted + salted
Ginger Soy Dressing
- 4 TBSP rice vinegar
- 4 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger can be substituted
- 2 TBSP canola oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat won tons with spray and cut into strips.
- Bake on foil lined cookie sheet until crispy, turning once, about 8 minutes; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- On serving plates, layer greens, chicken, oranges, avocado, cilantro, scallions, peanuts, and won ton strips. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Ginger Soy Dressing
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve over salad.