Pictures for Walls: Instagram Posters + Printable

Kristen Duke asked me to participate in “Decorating with Portraits”- a fun series with some of my favorite bloggers sharing how they display pictures in their homes.  Go visit me over there and check out all of the other amazing ideas!
We have pictures throughout our house but I wanted to show a project that I just finished- my Instagram (app from my iPhone) poster and quote.

Pin It

There are several companies that you can order Instagram prints, posters, magnets, and more from.  But I created my project in Photoshop and had them printed at Costco.
I started with three frames I found a long time ago on clearance at Target for $4.24 a piece (score!!).  The frames are 18″x24″ (weird size) so I created my prints at 20″x30″ and made a big ol’ border to cut away.  I took my favorite shots and made four rows of six pictures.  I love the way they turned out!

And because I love you, I’m including my quote poster here for you to download:

Pin It

Download a 8×10 poster or 16×20 poster.
For 30days subscribers and for personal use only. Thanks!

How do you display pictures in your home?

Comments

1. Jennifer says

I see so many great quotes and posters on facebook, pinterest, your site, etc. that I would love to be able to print as posters. Do you have any suggestions for saving these quotes and printing them to display? I worry that they will be a terrible quality once I print them!

2. MoneySavingEnthusiast says

You are always 5 steps ahead of everything. Instagrams are so popular! I’ve never seen anything like this. Awesome. I’m always looking for new ways to display photos.

• Mique says

Ummm I’m usually 10 steps behind. ;) Instagram is super fun and I love having our silly pics hanging on the wall. My MIL even complimented these the other day. So I consider it a success! :) Thanks for the comment.

Skin problems can be a serious condition and must be treated in a timely fashion.
    B complex group which are also present in a
    good multivitamin supplement help in improving memory function. There are also plenty of squeeze-tube tinted lip balms out
    there that contain SPF and helpful moisturizers that
    can serve as a substitute.

These are just a few of the beauty truths you can learn with
    VERITAS. You can organise your makeup by type so eye makeup all goes into one cosmetic
    bag while powder, concealer and foundation can go into another.
    Knowledge of the structure of the hands, arms and nails.
    Inglot cosmetics that are available here includes eye brows, eye shadows, eyeliner, mascara, AMC face
    & body bronzer, AMC face & body illuminator, base, blush, concealer, body sparkles, foundation, oil blotting
    sheets, powder, lip gloss, lip paint, lip liner, lipstick,
    hand & nail butter, snail art enamel, nail enamel,
    nail enamel remover, nail treatment, eyelash curler, brushes, eyelashes,
    mirror and many more. While choosing cosmetic to apply on oily skin, loose powder should always be chosen instead of the pressed powder.
    00 RMS Beauty Cream Eye Shadow pulls double duty
    as a gentle moisturizer as well. 1, the local downtown business
    district, frequented by fashion girls, consumption of the region; (such as: Beijing’s
    Xidan, Di’anmen, Andingmen, Xinjiekou, Zhongguancun and other
    places). Actually, Mac make up was essentially made keeping in mind, the requirements of people in the fashion industry.
    Hundreds of cosmetics firms manufacture wonderfully composed and exquisitely packed cosmetics products for their consumers.

It thus became their mission to possess Mirabella products crafted with simply applied and timeless colors
    that will take each these considerations in mind. We are
    a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources.

Our professional skin care experts hand-select each product we manufacture.
    The industry is providing lucrative opportunities for existing as well as new market players
    amid changing lifestyle and increasing consumer awareness.

Glass container operator Crisbisbal said,
    in different parts of the packaging trends difference. In the future as in cosmetic packaging manufacturers to write a “wrinkle”,
    “mites”, “sterilization”, “active tissue”, “promotion of skin blood circulation” and
    “enhance skin metabolism,” and other words to express or implied health effects The maximum will
    be punished by a fine of 10,000 yuan.

For most up-to-date news you have to go to see the web and
    on internet I found this web site as a best web site for most
    up-to-date updates.

Here is my page :: is there a cure for herpes yet; Madelaine,