Memorial Day is next week!? Say what? Crazy. I know, I know…I keep referring to how fast this year is flying by. But it is!
Bring on the flags, baseball games and good food! I’ve compiled some last minute recipes that are sure to be crowd pleasers. Enjoy!
Appetizers & Side Dishes
Patriotic Watermelon & Feta Flag from Wenderly
- Blueberry Strawberry & Jicama Salsa
- Honey Chipotle Baked Beans
- Grilled Potatoes with Chive Sauce
- Mexican Grilled Corn
Layered Drinks from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Creamy Bacon, Tomato & Avocado Pasta
- Broccoli Bacon Salad
- Classic American Macaroni Salad
- Grilled Steak Salad
Pulled Pork Crockpot Sandwiches from Nutritious Eats
- Chile Lime Marinated Shrimp
- Hawaiian Style Hot Dogs with Mango Salsa
- Mini Hot Dog Rolls
- Red White & Blue Macaroni and Cheese
Red White & Blue Berry Parfaits from the Party Press
Make uniform hamburger patties with this simple tip
What are your plans for Memorial Day? Do you have a favorite recipe to share?