Holiday Mini Binders

I know. It’s only October. Halloween hasn’t happened yet. But the holidays are fast approaching. If the first half of this year is any indication, the next few months will fly by.  So… how about a holiday binder to keep on task for this season?  And it’s good for year around too because it has a section for birthdays, anniversaries and a calendar.  Bonus! You know my love of binders by now, right?  See links below of the other printables for binders that I’ve created.  Make a Family Holiday Binder- tons of printable sheets and tips to create an awesome holiday binder! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

I asked on Instagram if people would prefer a full size binder or a mini binder.  My thought in a mini binder is that it will fit nicely in your purse to take with you.  But I wasn’t sure if it’s realistic and would be hard to find.  All comments on that post said GO MINI! I’m here to give the people what they want.  Mini it is.  And I love how it turned out.  I found everything I needed at Target but saw the same supplies at Office Max too.

Supplies to create a mini holiday binder www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

I found a cute patterned mini binder (lots to choose from) but I love the look of the plain red too.  I bought both.  I figured I’d make another mini and use it somehow.  Although I bought tabbed dividers, I ended up making my own using files, printed on cardstock, laminated and cut out.  If you don’t have a laminator, GET ONE.  This Scotch TL901 is the one I have.  I saw one recently at Costco for $20ish.  Totally worth it.  I use my laminator a lot.  I even bought one for my kid’s teacher for the holidays after she briefly mentioned that they didn’t have access to one at school.  Bet she didn’t get a duplicate gift of that!
Other items that can be purchased at your office supply store or bought online:
Mini Binder (in blue- they didn’t have red, sorry!)
Mini Sheet Protectors – to slide things into
Binder Pockets – used for the receipt section
Filler Paper – to take notes
Dividers – if you’d rather not print out mine and laminate them, use these
{Disclosure- above are afflilate links.}

I made a GIF below to see all of the images in one spot.  You might not be able to see it if you are seeing this post in a reader.  Click over.
This is how I set up my mini.  You can do it however you want.  But I’m excited about this layout:

Breakdown of sections:
Binder coverprint out, cut out and slide into the cover and the spine of your mini album
Gift list  – to jot down gift ideas, budget, etc
Card list – for those holiday cards!
Receipts – to keep track of what you spent and where it went, also to return if needed
Birthdays/Anniversaries – to remember
Month at a glance – calendar (will add more months at the end of the year)

Make your own fabulous mini holiday binder - includes instructions and 14 printables to help you stay organized for the holidays! Amazing- must download! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Things to note:
This is a mini binder.  Everything that fits into the binder is simply half of a sheet of paper.
As mentioned above, I created covers for each section.  There is one per page that I would suggest printing on cardstock.  All the other pages are full pages with 2 sheets side by side to print on regular paper.  They are all set to print in landscape mode.  Make sure that your printer is set to print the right way. ;)   You can print these out and punch holes in them or slide them into sheet protectors – your call.

Printables for Mini Holiday Binder www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Download all 14 pages (!!) of the Mini Holiday Binder.  Now UPDATED for better printing.
For personal use only.  Thank you! I’ve spent a bunch of hours on this project and would be so sad if someone didn’t follow the rules.
If you’d like to print extras of a certain page, select the page number and print only that one (in your printer settings).

See? It fits so nicely into my overcrowded purse:

Mini Holiday Binder that fits nicely into my purse.  Love it! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Where I share my obsession love of binders:

Binder Series from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com  Includes printables for 4 different important binders! Awesome ideas and easy to use.

Click below for other binder posts.  Full to brim with ideas on how to better organize your life. (coming from someone who really needs to get better organized!)

How do you stay organized during the busiest time of year?
Updated Printable Mini 2015 Calendars to coordinate with binders from thirtyhandmadedays.com

Add an updated 2015 mini calendar to your binder!

Comments

1. Jennifer says

Love this!!! Have it printed, laminated and my binder came today from amazon. Now it’s put together! I would love an updated calendar sheets if possible!! Maybe some note pages with lines in the same color scheme! Thanks for creating this, just what I needed, as my husband and I buy for the children our church sponsors for Christmas! (25). My daughter suggested I make a binder this year, and this was on my Facebook feed the next day! God makes everything workout!

2. Kaci says

I’m looking for the 2014 calendars to fit in the mini holiday binder. . .am I missing them? I found the updated 2015 calendars, but I can’t find 2014 to make it for this year. Help! :)) Aaaannnnddd. . . .thank you for the awesomeness all over the place!

3. chanel says

I just wanted to say…. Thank you for the mini Holiday binder printable! I’m getting a head start on my Holiday planning and i just love love love this!! Thanks again!

4. Kim says

LOVE! Thank you for all of this hard work!!! Do you happen to have a mini coupon page that I could put in my mini holiday binder? Again, thank you SO much – these are great!

5. Ginger says

Thanks so much for the holiday binder printables. I used them last year, and it was so wonderful to have everything written down in one place, and all my receipts there too. I just printed new sheets for this Christmas 2014 and updated my calendar. Awesome!

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what
    all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% positive.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have you ever considered about adding a little
    bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you
    say is important and all. However think about if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this site could definitely be one of the greatest in its niche.

Wonderful blog!

You will discover individuals who take into account a
    woman’s mane of hair as beauty. Dandruff is a condition of the scalp in which scalp
    flakes or sheds off dead skin. The natural bar scale is used and listed on every
    product that they sell.

The shot of Cassie laying on the bed was made
    with a Canon flash positioned on a light stand
    to fire into an umbrella from the photographer’s right.
    Men like lingerie because women look gorgeous and erotic while wearing
    them and women like lingerie because it makes them feel sexy and
    desirable. If you are tired of going to your local store
    and finding that they have just sold out the lingerie of your size then you can consider online shopping You will
    not have to face this issue while shopping online.

Also visit my blog post how to find a reliable sex shop

You do this by breathing deeply through your nostrils and exhaling very slowly through your pursed lip.
    Let’s go easy on ourselves as it pertains to our levels of recovery expect and accomplishment.

Many people having this problem seem to face so many panic attack occurrences, but have you
    heard people dying from it.

Learning these basic French phrases this week
    will dramatically help you to improve your conversation skills.
    This is especially true since a lot of these companies hire on a freelance basis,
    purely on a need based basis. How do you find the right method
    with so many options available to you.

I love this!! I just printed and put everything together. I’m planning on using it as a day planner hopefully it’s not to big, lol!

Have you ever thought of putting this together as a day planner maybe with a contacts/address section?

Also, I’m looking forward to the 2015 mini calendar. As I’m writing all of my app’s and everything in I thought it would be nice to have a little notes section. Maybe at the bottom instead of having the month at a glance at the top. Just a thought :) I can’t wait to print off 2015

Thank you!!!

Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is a very well
    written article. I will be sure to bookmark
    it and come back to learn more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post.
    I’ll definitely comeback.

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely magnificent.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.

You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great web
    site.

Och dde här tjejernba är inte blyga, de blottar gärna sina
    fna bröst framför kameran eller webcamen, allt för att förföra och locka dig.
    Registrera dig här och skriv några rader om veem Ԁu är och vad ɗu letar
    efter. När ɗu har gmort ditt val registrerar Ԁu dig, loggar in, och väljer vilka av ɗem
    tusentals bögar Ԁu vill prata med som finns registrerade på svenska dejtingsidor.

Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
    claim that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.
    Any way I’ll be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you access constantly quickly.

Review my blog post :: office wiring toronto, Jamaal,

17. Sera says

I was wondering, if you have any tips for printing both sides of the page…

I cant seem to get them lined up properly…

Trying to make your ex-spouse jealous is one of the worst
    points you could do if you desire to get back
    with your ex lover, because all it is going to do is show him that you
    have actually moved on and that he must do the same.
    Stay clear of getting dismayed if he is viewing
    somebody else, since you will not be able to stop it no issue what you attempt.

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

20. nancy steinke says

printed everything out.laminated the dividers but they are smaller than the pages that I put in the page protectors. where do I punch the holes or did I do something wrong?

21. Jen Campbell says

This is the best site for printables! Pinned and bookmarked!!! Thank you!

22. Suzi says

Hi Mique,

I’ve downloaded your mini budget binder and mini holiday binder, as well as the 2014 calendars (which all load as pdf files), but I’m unable to print any of them. The bar keeps moving up to 43% and just flashes, never getting up to 100%. Any idea what the problem may be? I love your ideas and want to use them to get my family organized!

Thanks for your help!

Thanks so much for this! I keep a birthday calendar but I keep getting behind or missing a date! This will definitely help me get those presents out on time :)

I would be most ungrateful if I didn’t thank you for saving my sanity this past Christmas. This holiday binder was a gem! I was able to get my shopping organized and done early, track my expenses, and even plan daily family activities using the calendar you provided. For all the time I spend on Pinterest, I feel justified in finding this one pin. Even my husband agrees. Thank you for so generously sharing your talents and giving me ( a complete stranger) a most pleasant and peaceful holiday season!

25. Katherine says

I love your designs but for some reason I am having a hard time downloading your pdfs and they will not print. Do you know what I can do to fix this???

26. Kate Bradford says

This is so cute and I love the colors! Can I ask what program you used to make these (Photoshop, Word, Pages)? Also, is there a way to customize our own binders using your lovely fonts and designs?

Thanks!
    Kate

27. Ginger says

I love this binder so much! I made one for myself and now am going to make one to give to my mom:) Will you be adding any 2014 calendar pages?? hint, hint

28. Terry says

Thank you for the free printables! I bought a very expensive planner last year and it was soooo heavy to carry around! My husband and I put together one with your printables and I LOVE it! Fits in my purse and is half the weight of the “other one” I had.
    My husband made my spine label, “Terry’s Bossy Binder”. :) And I laminated the tabs, so I am one happy camper (minus the camping!).
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Terry Bunker

Terry – this comment made my day. Thank you for taking the time to leave it. I even read it to my husband. :) I’m so glad you found my binder helpful. I love that it’s small and light too. And I love that your husband made you a “Terry’s Bossy Binder” label. That is awesome!
      Have a magical Christmas! xo

29. Joan Madison says

I love this Holiday Mini Binder. I am making a few for Christmas Gifts but am requesting the months of 2014 to include in the Month at a Glance section. Would you post or send to me to complete my project.

Thanks so much.

Joan Madison

30. Michelle C says

I love your binders. I am thinking about taking your mini holiday binder and making it more like a planner that I could carry with me. I have become to attached to my phone calendar.. I’m afraid if I miss place my phone or it dies. I’d have no clue where i should be or when:(

Unless you already have something like that in the mini form:)

31. Lisa Arnaudo says

THANK YOU! I bought my binder at Target Monday and ordered everything off Amazon yesterday – and got it all today – gotta love Prime! And I am wondering how I lived without the hot laminator all this time??? Thank you Miss Enabler! ;)