Happy New Year friends! I don’t know about you, but after all the heavy foods I consumed over the last month, I’m ready for something a bit lighter. Orangesicle Fruit Dip is the answer.
This dip is light & fluffy and is perfect for parties and showers. I even put it in the kids’ lunches.
The best part? It only has 4 ingredients and can be whipped up in a snap! Here’s what you’ll need:
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping (regular or lite), 1 (3.4 oz) box instant pudding, 1 (6 oz.) yogurt and 1 orange.
Mix whipped topping, pudding mix, yogurt, zest of an orange (about 2 tsp.) and the juice of an orange (about 1/3 cup). Mix well and serve with fruit.
There are so many possibilities with this dip. Change the flavor of pudding and/or yogurt or add some crushed pineapple or coconut for texture. Endless options! We’d love to hear about your own variations.
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping (regular or lite)
- 1 (3.4 oz) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (6 oz.) vanilla yogurt
- Juice of one orange (approx. 1/3 cup)
- Zest of one orange (approx. 2 tsp.)
- Sliced fruit for serving
- Mix all ingredients together; blend well.
- Serve with fruit for dipping