Today it’s all about what to wrap some of your gifts in. I thought it’d be fun to make “chalkboard” wrapping paper.
You can go to pretty much any copy and print center to do these types of projects. Some places you can email files to, others you can download them onto their sites. I’ve used Fed Ex Kinko’s and Office Max. They charge per sheet of paper and by the size. I’ve gotten a 24″x18″ print for $1.99. The one catch is- it has to be black and white. But there are so many possibilities.
To print your own, download the Chalkboard Christmas Wrapping paper. Then send it to your local copy and print shop. The full 24″x24″ sheet looks like this:
Looking for other fun ways to wrap a gift? Check these out:
- Holiday Gift Tags – Cute letter tags
- Holiday Gift Bags – Print on paper bags
- Spread Joy Tags – Spread Joy
- Fun & Bright Tags – Bright, colorful tags
- More Gift Tags – Adorable gift tags