I hope your Thanksgiving was full of fun, family and good food. If you’re anything like me, you have plenty of turkey left over and aren’t really sure what do with it. So I’ve gathered leftover turkey recipes that you might like to try!
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Lasagna from Blissfully Delicious
- Turkey Quesadillas from Family Spice
- Turkey Pot Pie from A Family Feast
- Turkey Stuffing Bake from Hidden Valley
- Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo from Paula Deen
- Turkey Foccacia Club from Taste of Home
- Turkey Caesar Sandwiches from Tidy Mom
- Turkey Sandwich from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Turkey, Brie, Pear & Cherry Chipotle Panini from Cookin’ Canuck
- Turkey Melt with Caramelized Onions from Lemons for Lulu
- Italian Turkey Soup from Your Homebased Mom
- Turkey Noodle Soup from Skinny Taste
- Turkey Corn Chili from Rachael Ray via Food Network
- Turkey Chowder from Queen Bee Coupons
- Wild Rice Turkey Soup from Family Ever After
- Turkey Tortilla Soup from Laylita
If you ate all of your turkey (wink, wink), I have all kinds of recipes to browse.
Do you have a favorite that you like to make with leftover turkey? Please share!