Simple {neighbor/friend} gift idea

As much as I love treats during the holiday season (I really, really do), I enjoy simple little gifts just as much. And by the December 23rd, my waist line can’t handle much more in the way of sweets. So here’s a really really simple gift idea for neighbors or friends that’s has nothing to do with sugar.

Get some cute wrapping paper.
Attach a card to it.

Gift idea- wrapping paper
I love this quote and thought it was perfect:
“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all “wrapped up”
in each other.”
Get it? Wrapped up……
Simple gift idea
Just in case you want to make some,
right click, save & print.
Sign your family name. The end.

Couldn’t get much simpler, right?

Comments

1. Kim says

I love this! I'm going to pick up some cute Dollar wrapping paper at Target today for this. Thanks!

2. Brucejanie says

Thanks, but I'm not able to right click, save and print. I can save the image, but that doesn't work to print it out right.

3. Happy Hollister's says

I'm running late on Teacher Gifts and with my son in public school now, it seems like I have teachers coming out my eyeballs. Thank you for the freebies and posting this great idea!

4. Kathy says

Perfect for all my co-workers! I was thinking I couldn't afford to do anything for them this year! Thanks for "wrapping it all up" for me!

5. Amanda D says

I clicked over from OhAmanda, and I love this idea. Thanks for the printable gift tags! I'm printing as we speak.

6. nicole says

I bought Christmas wrapping paper the day after Christmas for half off, made some cute gift tags to attach and now I have my neighbor gifts all ready for next year! Simple, inexpensive and done! Thanks for a great idea.