Valentine’s Day: I “Wheelie” Like You

Last week I shared my simple (but cute!) idea,Cute As A  Button Printable.  The response was fantastic- thank you! I’ve enjoyed sharing Valentines day ideas here!   But I have two boys in addition to my girl, so I know how tough it can be to find decent boy ideas.  I knew I wanted to do a boy Valentine idea but I wanted it to be really easy.  Here’s my take on a boy Valentine:

Pin It

For this simple project all you need is:
my printable
cardstock
a mini car, bicycle, motorcycle,  skateboard (anything with wheels)
candy or filler if you want
treat bag
stapler
Print the I Wheelie Like You printable. Fold it in half.
Put the treat in the bag. Slide the topper over the bag. Staple the sides.

Front      and      Back
I used 6″x6 “clear bags purchased from Papermart for this.
But you could also use treat bags.

To print your own, save your I Wheelie Like You file 5″ (treat bag) or 6″ versionPrintable for 30days subscribers and personal use only. Thank you!

Comments

1. Mindi says

I just found your blog. LOVE it!! Thank you for the free printable. I just posted it to pinterest and I’m now following you on pinterest, too!

2. Carmen says

I love this! I have a little boy and it is so hard to keep up with all of the cute girlie ideas :) Thanks for sharing. Do you have the printable for the ‘wheelie’ available somewhere? I may have missed it.. Thanks!

This is exactly what I was looking for! I bought little cars for my kids to give to the boys in their classes but I was looking for a cute saying. This is perfect. Thanks for the printable!

I just found your blog and I LUUUV it! This is an awesome idea as I have a little guy who a- loves cars, b- loves making valentine’s day cards, and c- will love to make them with his mama! Thank you!

5. le monde d'Is says

j’aime vraiment beaucoup !… je recherche des freebies sur le Net et je partage mes liens, pour l’instant sur Pinterest (où j’ai déjà plus de 12000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l’ouverture de mon propre site et je poste le lien immédiatement pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser vos jolies créations !… merci pour le partage… Is (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c’est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )

They are also the entry through which very many people enter their homes at the end
    of long days. With the garage door closed, place the ladder below the motor and find the limit switches.
    These materials are all very sturdy and perfect as garage gate.

1. [...] I Wheelie Like You – Such a cute play with words! Loving this one for little boys! [...]