Valentine’s Day Idea: Cute as a Button

I’ve got an easy and fun Valentine’s Daytreat idea for you today. I made covered button earrings.  And this card to go with them:

Printed them on cardstock.
Poked holes into the card.
And attached the covered button earrings.

Here’s the finished card w/earrings:

A little closer:

Pin It

In case you want to make your own,
you can download a full page of Valentine button cards.

Printable is available for 30days subscribers and personal use only. Thank you!

Comments

1. Sandy a la Mode says

i LOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!! now i should probably go make some valentine's like earrings so i can put them on this card!!! seriously, adorable girl!!

2. Theresa says

Oh my, so adorable! Thanks for the printable!
    How did I miss you're sweet-as-pie blog…love it, I'm your're newest follower!
    Cheers!
    Theresa

3. Crystal says

Adore! Feeling challenged for not understanding the "how to make the earrings" instructions, but I might try to do this for my family this year…cross your fingers!

4. Allie says

WOO! I love love these! the fabric you used is perfect. The printout is so fun too. Maybe I'll make these for my best girl friends. :)

5. Mod Podge Amy says

Oh! I love cute button earrings. I would love to receive these – now I just have to send to friends so I get them. :D

6. Karen says

Oh so perfectly cute! :> My wee girl would be all over this (she loves hand crafted), though my boy will probably want some Marvel or superhero du jour Valentine's for his classmates! lol :>

7. Amy {The Idea Room} says

Those are so adorable! I have to make these for my daughter. She just got her ears pierced a few months ago for her birthday! Love the card and earring combo. Sharing this with a few of my FB fans! Day 14 Baby!

8. Mayra Rivera says

Really cute printables! Thanks! Heard of you through Dawn at Not Just A Mommy who used them on a great treat idea!

9. AllieMakes! says

How cute! What a great little gift! I love it!
    You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday through Sunday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

10. Melissa says

I love this idea. I found some real buttons that are big and bright. I am going to make magnets out of them and stick em’ to these cards. Thank you!!

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would
    be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Look at my web blog – love quotes tumblr for
    her (Don)