Valentine’s Day Idea: Cute as a Button

I’ve got an easy and fun Valentine’s Daytreat idea for you today. I made covered button earrings.  And this card to go with them:

Printed them on cardstock.
Poked holes into the card.
And attached the covered button earrings.

Here’s the finished card w/earrings:

A little closer:

Pin It

In case you want to make your own,
you can download a full page of Valentine button cards.

Printable is available for 30days subscribers and personal use only. Thank you!

Comments

1. Sandy a la Mode says

i LOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!! now i should probably go make some valentine's like earrings so i can put them on this card!!! seriously, adorable girl!!

2. Theresa says

Oh my, so adorable! Thanks for the printable!
    How did I miss you're sweet-as-pie blog…love it, I'm your're newest follower!
    Cheers!
    Theresa

3. Crystal says

Adore! Feeling challenged for not understanding the "how to make the earrings" instructions, but I might try to do this for my family this year…cross your fingers!

4. Allie says

WOO! I love love these! the fabric you used is perfect. The printout is so fun too. Maybe I'll make these for my best girl friends. :)

5. Mod Podge Amy says

Oh! I love cute button earrings. I would love to receive these – now I just have to send to friends so I get them. :D

6. Karen says

Oh so perfectly cute! :> My wee girl would be all over this (she loves hand crafted), though my boy will probably want some Marvel or superhero du jour Valentine's for his classmates! lol :>

7. Amy {The Idea Room} says

Those are so adorable! I have to make these for my daughter. She just got her ears pierced a few months ago for her birthday! Love the card and earring combo. Sharing this with a few of my FB fans! Day 14 Baby!

8. Mayra Rivera says

Really cute printables! Thanks! Heard of you through Dawn at Not Just A Mommy who used them on a great treat idea!

9. AllieMakes! says

How cute! What a great little gift! I love it!
    You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday through Sunday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

10. Melissa says

I love this idea. I found some real buttons that are big and bright. I am going to make magnets out of them and stick em’ to these cards. Thank you!!