Together We Can Rule the World

Life has officially kicked into high gear with the countdown to the Queen Bee Market (we have a gift certificate giveaway going on to help us spread the word. Jump on in!).  Back in December, I shared my iPhone pics from a super busy week. These next few weeks will look awfully similar.   When life gets crazy/chaotic/busy/insane, there are 23 flavors that reel me in every time.  My name is Mique and I am in love with Dr. Pepper:

So why not make a printable, right?

Dr. Pepper PDF

Pin It

I realize that not everyone shares my love of Dr. Pepper.
So I made a few to fit your needs.  You’re welcome. :)

Click each picture to download your own PDF.  Enjoy!
A few of the pics were giving me problems.  Here’s the coffee pdf.
As always, for personal use only.
Fill in the blank…..Given enough___________I could rule the world.

I linked up here:

Join  us Saturdays at for the weekend wrap   up           party!

I actually do concur with most of the concepts you might have unveiled in your post. They may be very persuasive and can definitely do the job. However, a blogposts are quite short for starters. May you desire extend these individuals slightly coming from next occasion? Thanks for the actual post.

Thanks for every other informative website. The place else may
    I get that type of info written in such an ideal manner?

I have a venture that I am simply now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

Ha ha, I guess that’s what people are really crazy about – for me it’d have to be a mix of coffee and chocolate. And as a German, I’d have to add Gummibärchen (gummibears), too!

Ahh, Dr. Pepper…the fuel that keeps me going every day! I adore this printable and it will be hanging in my classroom at school (where most of the DP consumption happens)!

My boyfriend is obsessed with Dr. Pepper. His best friend Kyle is too. They seriously contemplated going to the Dr. Pepper factory in Texas for Kyle’s Bachelor Party. Really. I think your printable definitely needs to go in our kitchen. :)

OMgoodness!!!! This spoke right to my heart. I am completely addicted to DP and am trying to slowly wean, but seriously love the stuff.

7. Karen says

I have a question about the “Given enough _________ I could rule the world.” After printing them what do you guys do with them? I am digging the coffee/Coke ones….. I saw these on Tip Junkie….you have super ideas! Thanks Karen