This Month for Dinner: Printable Meal Plans

Last week I shared my weekly meal plan printable:

This week I’m back with a monthly version:

Just like last week- you can print these out and write on them. Or like I’ve done above, slide it into a sheet protector and use a dry erase marker.  OR you could add it to a frame and use a dry erase marker that way too. The possibilities are endless. ;)

Download for personal use only:
This Month for Dinner brights
This Month for Dinner pastels

Would love to know other ways to keep on top of meal planning-
do you have any tips? What do you do you?

Comments

1. Jamie says

Can these be eliminated and use a dry erase marker, would it still be able to wash off to reuse again if I eliminate them? Thanks for the printables, was looking for some. Great ideas too, love your website. :)

2. clare says

I am unable to print any of the free printable’s. Please help because I would love to use them.
    Thanks

3. Louise says

This is great! I’m feeling so disorganized (and unhealthy!) after the holidays. This is a great way to get back on track! I usually plan a week at a time. I am going to attempt the ambitious task of planning a WHOLE MONTH thanks to you and this adorable tool.

Thank you!

I was just working on my meal planning for the month and thinking I should print off a month calendar – thanks for sharing this one!

Hi Joni- I have a Mac too. :) I just re-downloaded to make sure it worked and it was fine. You need to have Adobe Reader (a free program). It’s a PDF. Hope that helps. Thanks!

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve introduced to your
    post. They’re very convincing and can definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for beginners. May just
    you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

6. Brenda says

I really like this idea. I currently have my menu on my google calendar. I have a special calendar just for it. It works well, and I can print it “agenda style”. However, it is embarrassing if someone is looking at my calendar and they see all of my events (3 kids – it’s a crazy calendar) and then see my bright pink menu running across each day! :)

PS – I like the “night off.” I usually try to plan what we may do. It would be more relaxing if there was “no plan”.

7. Melissa says

Ah! This is totally perfect for my roommate and I. Every evening we try to come up last minute with what we want to eat for dinner, and now we can plan it out in such a cute way! Thank you

There are 5 of us girls, and us 4 older ones cook dinner – we have an assigned day Mon-Thurs. My mom is *not* a planner, and we eat a lot of the same things (spaghetti, tacos) because my dad can’t have ANY dairy. I really love the idea of planning out meals, so I will definitely be printing these out; they’ll be especially handy for after I get married next month and start meal-planning for the 2 of us! :)

Thanks for sharing these!

• Mique says

I need your arrangement!! Just need to have a couple more kids. ;) Congrats on your upcoming wedding- I can’t believe it’s almost here!! So exciting Jacky!

9. Renee@Nana's Empty Nest says

This are adorable little print outs. My daughter would love them, I will have to share your site with her. I never did anything fancy, but for years, I always sat down with my coffee on monday morning and made the dinner menu for the week and the groc. list. Then I’d hit the store and Costco (if needed). I did that for yours, and while mine weren’t very cute, it was still efficient.