New Years Resolution Printable for YOU!

Note: the updated 2013-2014 version is coming soon! I will link to it as soon as it is live.  Thank you.
So your kids are set with their New Year’s printable and now it’s your turn! I made a New Years Resolution sheet for you to fill out with a little twist.

A few years ago I fell in love with Danyelle’s want need wear read idea for Christmas.  Instead of my normal resolutions, I tried to think out of the box a little more.  Here’s how I broke it up:
One Word:  Focus your year by picking one word.  Started a few years ago and has taken the blog world by storm.  I will be sharing my one word soon.
WANT:  These are things you desperately want for the year 2012.  Not necessarily physical things.
NEED:  A few goals for what you REALLY need.  More patience? (always a goal of mine ;))
SHARE:  Some things that you can share with others.  Your time, your talents, some kind of service.
SUCCEED:  This category is for concrete goals.   Example: Complete a marathon.  Read 50 books.  Finish your master bedroom.  Whatever you decide is true success.

Download a New Years Resolution Printable.
For 30days followers and personal use only.  Thanks!
What kinds of goals are on your list for 2012?

New 2013 version is UP!

Comments

LOVE this! Thank you for making a cute place where I can write my resolution & keep it visible. I love how this and allows for some variety in (and inspiration of!) my goals.

I think my one word will either be “live” or “purpose”. Hmmm…need to think about it.

Thank you SO much for sharing!

• Mique says

You’re so welcome Catherine. Glad you like it. Let me know what you decide to do for your “one word.” :) And I followed your comment just fine (no worries about the typo)! Happy New Year!

2. Sharon says

I LOVE this! Thank you so much for sharing! I’m now actually going to write down and set my 2012 resolutions, and might actually frame it too!

• Mique says

You’re so welcome Sharon! Glad you like it. A frame would be awesome. I think I’m going to laminate mine. ;) Happy New Year!

3. Allyson says

Thank you for this printable. I have been looking for something a little more meaningful than just a resolutions list. This really puts the focus on what is to be accomplished. I love it and I can’t wait to hear what your word for the year is! I think I have mine…and I so desperately need it! Thanks again.

• Mique says

You’re welcome Allyson! I feel the same way- I wanted something that wasn’t just a list of goals I would never accomplish. Happy New Year!! xo

4. Sharon Russell says

We have some of the same goals: photo shop and getting organized! losing weight…getting healthier —sleeping (been up since 3 AM…) sigh. See my new second blog:
    it–and my mentor-Flylady–will help with the gettin “orgd” ! Blessings, Sharon

5. Donna B says

Thanks for this…..I had found 1 similar to this for the kids on a different blog several days ago & printed it out for my kids to do tonight (New Years Eve). Now I (just) printed 4 copies of yours for all of the adults (my husband, myself & my parents) to do tonight before the ball drop!!!!

6. Linda says

Hi!

I love this idea and want to do this with my kids today. I just saw this on pinterest! Fun!

When I click on the link to print, it just open up a blank screen. Nothing there…can you help?

Thanks and happy new year!!

Linda

I don’t make new year’s resolutions but I don’t think about what I might do during the year. I am definetly going to keep up with staying organized and even more so now that I’m working more hours a week. No sluffing off! Thanks for sharing! Not sure what my one word will be yet. MMmmm let’s see!

8. Janey says

I am so very late to finish working on this. But I cannot get it to print with all of the content. It leaves of the yellow word “Succeed” but I get everything else! Do you have ideas, because I have no more ideas to try!

Ha, okay my hubby took a screen shot of it and it finally printed. But otherwise it has never printed right. The kids version prints perfectly, fwiw!

9. Miranda says

It’s already September and 2012 is ending but there’s still something that I really want to do. What I really want in 2012 is to be successful in my business. What I really need in 2012 is luck. What I will share in 2012 is love. In 2012 I will succeed at my cotton candy machines. I hope I can do this before the year ends.

10. Cody @ Solemn Sound says

I was wondering if I could share this on blog? I would give you full credit. There is a New Years Resolution link up coming up that this would fit great it.

Thanks,
    Cody
    solemnsound.blogspot.com

11. Ashli says

I am loving all these printables! I just moved and I am looking for buddies. In the mean time I found this blog and I am loving every minute of it! I can’t wait to see what the new year brings! What a great site!

Hello there I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was looking
    on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say
    thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
    moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
    lot more, Please do keep up the superb b.

Here is my blog post; standard google search