Valentines Gift Idea: Root Beer Float Kit + Printable

Love is in the air! And it’s time to start sharing some new Valentines day ideas.   You may have noticed from my Valentine’s day category, that I love making things for Gooey Hearts Day (Rolie Polie Olie anyone?).  This year is no different.  First up is a gift for your love, a friend, neighbor, teacher….anyone really.  A root beer float kit.

Valentines Root Beer Float

It’s pretty straight forward.  Just grab a few easy to find supplies:  a basket or bucket, root beer, vanilla ice cream, ice cream scoop, and some fun straws.  Print out this Float Your Boat printable, attach with some ribbon and deliver.
The printable contains four 4.25″ x 5.5″ cards per page.  You can use cardstock or whatever you have on hand.  I like using Avery postcards because they are convenient and perforated.
Valentines Root Beer Float Kit and Printable

Printables from 30days for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are not made to sell. If you’d like to post them on the internet, please use one image and credit with a link back to the specific post on 30days. Do not alter images to be posted elsewhere. Thank you so much for playing nicely.

What kind of Valentine’s projects are you working on? If you’re looking for more Valentine’s day ideas, I’ve got you covered!

Comments

1. water damage restoration contractors says

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on
    the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while
    people think about worries that they plainly do not know
    about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
    people can take a signal. Will likely be back to
    get more. Thanks

2. Sally says

Super cute! I love this idea and want to do it for my family but I can’t get the printable to work. All it does is open a new blank tab. Any suggestions? Thanks!

3. Julia says

Just printed it out for my daughter’s teacher :) it’s always nice to find cute, affordable, ideas for gifts- i’m so tired of the generic restaurant gift cards!
    Thank you so much for letting me use it,
    Julia

4. Anjie behunin says

Thank you SO much for this idea and printable! Perfect Valentine’s Day gift for to give to my family’s families. :)

I think this is among thee most important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However want to commentary on some common things, The web site
    style is great,the articles is in point of fact excellent : D.
    Excellent process, cheers

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs
    much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to see more, thanks for
    the info!

What you posted was actually very reasonable. But, think
    about this, suppose you wrote a catchier title?
    I am not saying your information is not good, however suppose you added a post title that makes people want more?
    I mean Valentines Idea: You Float My Boat is kinda boring.

You could look at Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post headlines to get viewers interested.

You might add a video or a related picture or two to grab readers excited
    about what you’ve written. Just my opinion, it
    could make your posts a little livelier.

1. [...] Oh and in NZ, I believed these would be called Spiders rather than Floats! I got the idea from Thirty Handmade Days, she even provided the super cute [...]