Kids Printable Summer Letter

Remember awhile ago when I shared my idea to do a Random Acts of Kindness Summer List?  A couple of Sundays ago, my kids spent time checking off something on the list- they wrote a summer letter.
http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/fe0ec9b2dc5611e2987422000a9e08f2_7.jpgIf you follow me on Instagram, this picture probably looks familar. I caught them while they were creating.
To make things a little more fun, I created a fill in the box with drawings kind of summer letter.  Each box has a prompt and makes it easy for kids (big or small) to color in.

Kids #Printable Summer Letter www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

There are two different colorways that I used- one geared towards my youngest and one towards my middle.  Hopefully your kids enjoy the summery colors we chose!

#Printable Summer Letter from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
To get in on the letter writing fun, simply download and print.  For personal use only. Thanks!

Printable Summer Letter www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Summer Letter
Summer Letter 1

Looking for other kid ideas? I have about a million of them.
Check out these kid ideas. And about another million printables.

I linked this post up to some of these parties!

Comments

Thanks Amanda- that’s what I was hoping for. A way for kids to create instead of writing a regular letter (though those are great and necessary too obviously ;). Just a little something different. xo

Thanks so much for these! I just printed a lot of them for the kids. Since we’ve recently moved out of state, they are perfect for updating our family and friends (without hearing complaints from my kids for having to write boring paragraph style letters). Thanks for the creative and easy idea.

Thanks Leslie!! I’m sure your friends and family will love getting their letters. I looooooved seeing your cute boy’s letters on IG. Made my day. xoxo

Oh my gosh love this idea Mique. I saw this linked up at our party this morning and I knew it was one of your awesome ideas! Pinning!

I always love your printables, Mique! This one is so fun and bright- I cant wait till my kiddos are big enough because I’d love to make a binder full of these through the years! Thanks for linking up to the first Life Inspired link party, too! :)

Another great idea! Thanks for sharing this. My son will love this format and his great grandmother will be so tickled to get this in the mail!

What a great little printable! My daughter will love this! I would love for you to share this over at my link party,Ginger Jamboree. I’m also having a fun giveaway today!

I really love this idea, it’s fun, it’s educational inviting them to write and draw and it’s super cute!!! Even though my girl is still 19 months, I’m pining this to keep it in mind! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs
    Cami @ TitiCrafty

I’m the Editorial Assistant for Fun Family Crafts and I wanted to let you know that we have featured your awesome summer letter! You can see it here:

If you have other kid-friendly crafts, we’d love it if you would submit them. If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above. Thanks for a wonderful project idea!