Post-it Note Grids

As a part of my family binder, I created a couple of fun Post-it Brand projects.  I love how they turned out.  The idea is simple- create a grid where the Post-it Notes can be replaced weekly.

Post-it Note Projects www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

The first printable is based on meal planning.  By making a “This Week for Dinner” grid, I am more prepared for the week ahead.  Once a week I sit down to make a menu.  I then write the items for each day and refer to that for my grocery shopping trips.  Notice there are only six spots- I take Saturday off!

This Week for Dinner Post-It Note Edition www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

I used Post-it Notes throughout my Family Binder in a variety of ways because they are versatile and easy to use.  They were great for this Post-it Notes Grid and fabulous for attaching small notes on the calendar portion of my binder.   I am in with love the bright, colorful and fun new colors that the Post-it Brand is offering.  Don’t they just make you happy?  To have easy access to pens and binder necessities, I attached a Post-it Pocket on the inside of my binder too.

Post-it Note Grid www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

The other version that I made is for a weekly goal grid.  It’s the exact same idea but with realistic, small goals that I want to accomplish for the week.  For this one I used Post-it Greener Notes.  These Post-it Greener Notes use recycled material.  Functional and sustainable = win/win! I like having the goals written down so that I can refer to them.

Post-it Notes Goals for the Week www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Here’s how you can make your own Post-it Note projects:
Print the grid on plain white cardstock.  You can then laminate the print or use a sheet protector.  Standard Post-it Notes fit perfectly in the squares on the grid.  You can then change out the Post-it Notes weekly in your binder.

Download the grid printables:
Goals This Week
This Week for Dinner

For personal use only. Thank you.

Check out my Family Binder using Post-it Products as well:
Make a family binder - with printables & tips from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Keep up with Post-it Products:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Disclaimer: Post-it Brand provided me with product and compensation for this post.  I am thrilled to work with a company I 100% believe in .   As always,  all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

Thanks Brenda! I wish I could think more along these lines for everything else. I’d be a whole lot more organized. ;)

Thanks Kellie! Ha- I have you fooled! I am not so organized. But Post-it products have helped. Love them too!

I want to do this. I just have my binder selected just needed some tips and I just found it!!! :) Thanks a lot for sharing! Love your practical ideas. G.Bless

2. Peggy says

Thank you so much for this great idea. I am recently retired and trying to find a way to organize my time, so that I don’t waste my free time! I love post it notes.

This is a genius organization idea…I love how simple it is! This would be perfect to link up to my Create It Thursday post…it’s live now!

Great idea! I love post it notes to organise as putting one idea down at a time seems so much easier than working through a list. I’d never thought about putting them in a binder though … I feel a new project coming on! Thank you.

I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven’t already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday’s at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.
    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cathy

6. Karen S says

This is fantastic Mique – thank you so much for sharing all of your ideas and printables so generously – you are making my life sooo much easier! I can’t wait to start my binder!

Thanks for linking up to Life Inspired Mique! My readers are going to be one organized bunch thanks to you :).

I was suggested this website via my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this post is written by way of him as no one else recognize such designated about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

I found this post from Pinterest. I’m in the process of making a home binder for my family and felt like there was always something missing until I found your Goals sheet! Just what I’ve been missing! Thanks for the inspiration.

love this so much. I hope you make a lot of them next year and love the bolt colors the best so hope you make a lot more of them in 2014

11. Valerie says

I have improved my family planner with your notes, but I also include copies of our SSI cards, Copies of all cc – in case of theft; all cc login information – incase the other needs it :) Hope this helps!

12. Danielle says

I love all of your family binders! I’m not organized by nature at all but I’ll be returning to work after baby#2 and have to get my life together.THANKS

13. Mandy Fisher says

I love your printable Mique. I have printed and started to organize the mini budget organizer. Is there anyway I could just get the weekly meal sized for the mini? I love it is small enough to put in my purse. Next project for me is a family binder and I can’t wait to start that either. I can’t wait to get organized.

14. lisa says

I love this! I brought a planner this year through ETSY but the resources that you have provided are more practical and I can organize them as I need to fit my daily life. I also have the monthly meal planner decal on my refrigerator. I used it faithfully for two months and slowly stopped. However, having it in my binder on the go and done weekly is more practical. Do you offer the post-it grid projects for the mini binders (possibley) with the smaller post-it???

15. Rachel says

Thank you so much for offering these wonderful printables and ideas! I can’t wait to make one for my family and think I’ll make one for my aging parents as well. Very kind of you do do this.

HI, found your page two days ago and i havnt gotten much sleep since then :D
    really love your side and i love to start on the binders, they look amazing

Is there a chance to get the pages in a rewritable pdf somewhere, because i have to overwrite everything from english to german, so my other family member ( most of all the little one ) can read all of it too

Thanks for this amazing side

Greetings from Germany,
    Jessie

17. Kelli Harris says

Hey I love your binders. They have given me ideas on getting organized. Do you have the recipe binder in a mini version? Thanks

18. NormaJean says

Love both of these organizational aids! Although I probably wouldn’t use a binder, I will put these two sheets back to back in a page protector to help organize and keep me focused each week. Thanks so much for sharing this! You creative young ladies never cease to amaze and inspire me.