Updated Printable Calendar 2014

This is it.  Are you ready for Christmas?  I still (yes still!) have a few last minute things on my list to get done before tomorrow.  One of them has been updating the printable calendars for 2014 BEFORE it actually is 2014.  Several people have emailed and commented about this too.  I’m sorry for the delay.  Here it is – the printable calendar 2014:
2014 Printable Calendar to go with organizational binders from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
Click image to download.

These calendars go perfectly with:
Binder Series from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com  Includes printables for 4 different important binders! Awesome ideas and easy to use.

And here is the mini version:

2014 Printable Mini Calendar to go with mini binder from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Click the image to download.
The calendar has been updated with the correct Jan! Sorry about that.

This goes with the mini holiday binder:
Make your own fabulous mini holiday binder - includes instructions and 14 printables to help you stay organized for the holidays! Amazing- must download! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
It works year around.  Not just at the holidays!

Did you get your binders printed out over the last few months?  Are you ready to get organized for the new year?   Let’s get organized together.  Because seriously- I need help!

Comments

1. Bethany B. says

Thank you!!!! We use this on our homeschool board and I was hoping January would come soon :)

Thank you again for sharing these with us!!

2. sandra says

I will be starting a 3 Ring Binder for 2014 (my first) and would love more on the Printable Binder Series; you have such great ideas!

3. Jennifer says

A good friend shared one of your ideas yesterday on Facebook. I love your blog! You have so many things that I have been trying to find or create set up in an easy to understand format. My 7 year old love the 2014 resolution page for kids!

4. Vanessa says

Thanks for sharing your caledars. Do you have any templeas for like weight loss, exercise, and things like that? I would love to see them.

5. Rachel says

So, so cute! And so much work, I’m sure. I just happened to be looking at this and another calendar at the same time and noticed that your Jan 31st is a Sat, not Friday….and then I saw the 21st is on there twice :/ (sorry if you’ve already seen this and/or fixed it….I just didn’t want to not say anything if you hadn’t noticed yet) :)

6. Ashley says

I’m super excited to try the mini binder to try to be more organized. I noticed that the dates in January are a little off. Is there an updated version that I’m missing? Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas!

7. Laura says

Hello!
    Love the calendars!!
    I printed out the mini calendar – August 1 is listed as being on Thursday but it’s actually a Friday. :)

Hi Laura- thanks for letting me know! I just fixed it. I think my eyes were glazing over and I missed it. August 1st was actually my Dad’s birthday… so it’s pretty ironic that I put it on the wrong day.

8. Tiffany says

Thank you! I’ve never been more excited to get my life organized. Is there a way to get the other binder printables mini sized too? I would love to have the budget binder small enough to carry with me if I need to. Thanks again!

9. Fran says

A friend posted your budget binder on facebook. I have always thought of myself as organized chaos. My new hubby and I have been trying to get our money in order. I looked at your page snd absolutely fell in love. We are headed down the organized path now. Thanks soo much.

10. Katrina says

Hi! I just found your site and I LOVE IT! Would it be possible to get a calendar thru April 2015. I would like to use it in my wedding planner binder! Thank you!

11. Melissa says

Thank you so much for sharing! You have been such a blessing to my ‘soon-to-be’ organized home!

12. shannon says

i’m trying to print your mini calendar out (yes, i know late in the game, but i’m catching up and working backwards at the same time, if that makes any sense. anyway – after i click the image to download. a pop up box says drawing error occured – any idea what that means, is it my computer? i’ve tried several times, praying it works. no dice?!
    if you could help that would be great – because i’ve been searching for this perfect size, and there are no cute ones to be found. the size was most important though!!!

shannon

13. hurley says

I am so excited to find this simple, yet pretty calendar. I am preggo and plan on printing these monthly pages to take simple notes as a journal for the baby. Due date is Sept 2014, so i look forward to 2015, as eel, but will be patient. ;-) Thank you for sharing! ~hurley