Printable New Years Eve Activity Sheets for Kids

Looking for something simple and fun to entertain the kids for New Years Eve? I have just the thing- printable activity sheets. Download and print these out for the kids in your life.
Printable New Years Eve Activity Sheets for Kids - fun to ring in the new year www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

I have both a color and a black and white version – you choose! Either way, it involves coloring.  They will have fun counting, labeling and bingo-ing.

New Year's Eve Printable for Kids from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Download  the New Year’s Printable Activity Sheets.
BINGO Sheets – black and white
BINGO sheets- color
For 30days subscribers and personal use only.  Thank you!

A few other New Year’s ideas:
New Years Resolutions for Kids - fun printable to set goals for 2014 www.thirtyhandmadedays.comNew Year’s Resolutions for Kids
Printable New Year's Resolutions for YOU - print this and use as a guide to start the new year! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
New Year’s Resolutions for YOU

Fun New Year's Eve Printable from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
New Year’s Bottle Tags

Comments

Thanks so much for the kids activities. I’m following the idea from Pinterest of making countdown bags for my kids to open each hour. This will help me fill the bags. : ) Happy new year!

2. Christina says

I just love all of your NYE printables! We are hosting a Noon Years Eve party for a few of my children’s friend, and we will be using them.

Thanks for the New Year’s Activity Sheets. I have two of my grandchildren for New Year’s Eve this year and I think this would be a neat activity for them if they can make it to midnight. :-)

4. Karen says

I LOVE these! But when I went to print them out, there is only one bingo card. Is this meant to be that everyone is a winner?

Karen you win! This post has been live all day and nobody else has caught that. I just uploaded both a black and white version and a color version of 4 cards. Happy New Year!

• Karla says

Hi Mique,
        I just went to print out the Bingo cards and noticed that only 2 of the 4 available are different. Is their a way I can switch them myself? My girlfriend is hosting a “Kids New Years Eve” sleepover for 12 kids and thought these would be perfect for the kiddos to play.

5. Katie Alesso says

So cute! I just pinned your 100+ Printables onto my pinterest–what an amazing goldmine! Thank you! Entering your giveaway too. Found it through Kristen Duke Photography–so much fun!

6. Ann says

Could you post additional variations of the bingo cards — yours are the cutest I’ve found! But we are having a party with between 8 and 10 kids.

7. Emily says

Thank you for all the fun printables! We are going to have a fun family night tonight and these will be perfect for a little game after our pizza and a movie tonight. I always appreciate the hard work you do to provide a few freebies and cute ideas to your readers!