Updated Printable Food Journal

Raise your hand if you are determined to be more health conscious in the new year. I’m raising my hand right along with you. A few years ago I created a food journal. It was cute at the time. But it’s now in need of an update. I headed to my Facebook page and asked how I could improve the old version.  The responses and suggestions were fantastic! Here is the finished result:

Printable Food Journal with something for everyone! from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Download an updated food journal. For personal use only.
After you download, you can choose which page you’d like to print. Select page 1-4 in your printer settings and print away.

Whether you are on a weight loss journey or not, documenting what you eat, the exercise you do daily and how you feel will help see progress.  For a lot of people it’s not about the number on the scale but rather the way they feel in their own skin.  I’ve had ups and downs over the years.  I hate that my weight is an issue for me, but it just is.  I’ve tried several different ways to get on track and while I usually have results, I have a hard time with the long term.  This is my year.  I can feel it.  I will continue to post all kinds of recipes- healthy ones, not as healthy ones, easy ones and everything in between.

Interested in some of the other posts I’ve shared about health/exercise/etc?
CrossFit: the Basics from a Newbie www.thirtyhandmadedays.comCrossfit: The Basics from a Newbie
Note: While I loved how powerful I felt doing Cross Fit, last summer hit and it became very difficult for me to go.  I had three kids at home full time and it wasn’t realistic to pay a babysitter and pay the monthly fee.  I also had some back issues that have since subsided.  I’ve gone back and forth about whether or not to head back to the box but for now, I haven’t made the commitment.  I still think the post I wrote is valid and worthwhile.

Healthy Recipes - super delicious main dish, Zucchini Lasagna www.thirtyhandmadedays.comZucchini Lasagna (family favorite health conscious dinner)

Healthy Dinner Ideas:  Make a burrito bowl.  Sooo delicious and simple to make! www.thirtyhandmadedays.comBurrito Bowls (another favorite dinner)

Over 25 Delicious & Healthy Side Dishes www.thirtyhandmadedays.comOver 25 Healthy & Delicious Side Dishes

Comments

1. BitsyBet says

Thank you so much! I also find fitness programs outside of my home inconvenient. I have a number of workout DVDs that I do at home. I also subscribe to FitnessGlo which is a vast library of workouts that caters to varying fitness levels and time you have available to workout. Check it out–they give you a free trial to see if you like it.

2. Amy says

I love Suzanne Bowen Fitness. She has streaming classes available on her site for $9.99/month. They are barre class and you finish them feeling so good! Her FB group is so encouraging and so is she.

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing the printable :) I’m wondering if there is anyway to print two or four to a page? I tried but failed and don’t want to use a full page for everyday of the year :)

Stopping by from Wednesdays Whatsits. Great printables. So nice of you to share them. I’ve kept a food journal for a long time. I’m pretty old-fashioned when it comes to tracking food. I have tried all the online and phone apps only to go back to pen and paper. I think it is because I spend all day online working from home so the thought of spending more time online to plug in food sort of drives me batty at times lol

As for work out at home, Daily Burn is another good monthly subscription. Sparkpeople and YouTube have a ton of videos online for free.

With all the right scenarios you’re looking at 12
    years to start seeing a return. This work has been published on blogs
    such as “Zerohedge” and “Daily – Bail” and financial news and analysis sites such
    as Seeking Alpha and Guru – Focus. information every week and I constantly
    mine the database.

6. Rita says

Mique!
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your printable Food Journal pages! Thank you so much for sharing them.
    With only 25 days to ‘Wedding Day’ for my oldest daughter’s wedding, your Beautifully Simple Food Journal Pages will help me to drop the beginning of the 100 pounds I would have liked to have lost before the big day.
    While I won’t ‘appear’ the way I would have hoped, your pages will help put me on the road to a ‘Better Me’ for the next big event.
    Thanks for a great start! : )

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for
    some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains.

If you know of any please share. Kudos!

My blog post … brain booster pills

8. adrienne says

I am enjoying looking at your page. It is a page, right? Maybe I’m wrong. Is this a “blog”???? I am asking because I haven’t ever seen anything like it before.It is put together real well, I have to say. You did good. I just breezed thru, but I’ll be back to look more. Keep up the good work. Oh, ya I don’t know you, but you were on my FB page.