Easter is under a month away and I’m just getting my act in gear. Pretty soon it’ll be Christmas. Kidding! But really — this cute little springy game is perfect to celebrate Easter.
In the past I made up “Don’t Eat the Chief” to celebrate Presidents Day. It’s an easy and fun way for kids to learn the presidents of the United States. I thought it’d be fun to make an Easter version.
Here’s how you play “Don’t Eat the Peep” –
Print out the game board (below) and disperse candy, cereal pieces, pretzel bites, anything you want.
Have one person leave the room while the other players arrange the food on the board. One piece in each square.
Everyone chooses 1 “peep” (square with candy on it).
The person then comes back into the room and picks a square, one at a time, eating the candy.
When he or she picks the “peep” everyone yells “Don’t Eat the Peep!” Continue until everyone has a turn.
This game is best for younger kids. They get into it and think it’s hilarious when someone eats the peep.
Some of my favorite creative friends and I are pleased to invite YOU to wow us with yours!
The Easter-themed Year of Celebrations Pinterest party will be held this Sunday, March 30, and y’all are all cordially invited to join in!
- Amy from The Idea Room // Follow Amy on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid // Follow me on Pinterest
- Cheryl from TidyMom // Follow Cheryl on Pinterest
- Cindy from Skip to My Lou // Follow Cindy on Pinterest
- Desiree from The 36th Avenue // Follow Desiree on Pinterest
- Heather from Whipperberry // Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Jen from Tatertots and Jello // Follow Jen on Pinterest
- Kari Ann from Thistlewood Farms // Follow Kari Ann on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies // Follow Kellie on Pinterest
- Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane // Follow Lolly Jane on Pinterest
- Melissa from No. 2 Pencil // Follow Melissa on Pinterest
- Mique from 30 Handmade Days // Follow Mique on Pinterest
- Tauni from SNAP! // Follow Tauni on Pinterest
The monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party is the place to find THE most comprehensive, inspiring Pinterest board on the block. Each and every month, we’ll be focusing on a different holiday or celebration, and this month is all about Easter!
Here are all of the details for how YOU can participate:
- What: A Pinterest Party to celebrate all things Easter!
- When: THIS Sunday, March 30 at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST
How you can participate:
- Round up YOUR favorite Easter projects and recipes. Anything goes: crafts, decor, sweet treats, and more!
- Follow the Year of Celebrations Pinterest board.
- When the party kicks off, tweet YOUR favorite Easter project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations. Helpful hint: We highly recommend putting the hashtag at the beginning of your tweet to ensure it doesn’t get cut off.
- On Sunday, March 30, tune in at the appointed time and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
Check out this giveaway that my friends and I are hosting!