Printable Tax Information for Your Budget Binder

There’s a good chance that you are totally on top of everything and that your taxes are already filed.  You have your return already?   Well for the rest of us, we’re scrambling to get our taxes done.  Ahem.  I’ve created a few cute printables to add to either your family binder or your budget binder (both maybe?).   Because if I’m going to be pulling my hair out and crying over waiting until the last minute, at least I’ll have some cute pages to look at.

Tax Printables- easy checklists to help you prepare your taxes | Thirty Handmade Days

As with all other printables and posts on 30days, these are just suggestions.  I’m still trying to figure out things for myself so use these as guidelines and seek advice from an accountant or tax preparer.  My hope is that gathering everything together throughout the year will help me be better prepared for next year.  I’ve included a few versions- with regular checklists, a generic form and one for small business owners/bloggers.  You can download and print whatever pages you’d like.

Tax Printables- easy checklists to help you prepare your taxes from  Thirty Handmade Days

Like I mentioned above, these checklists and sheets would be the perfect addition to your family binder or budget binder.  Add an extra tab and put it together.  You can use an accordion file for your receipts or a sleeve.  Whatever works best for you!  Here are some products that might help you —-
(affiliate links are used below)

Tax Printables- easy checklists to help you prepare your taxes.  Add these to your budget binder!   from  www.thirtyhandmadedays.comDownload Printable Tax Forms For personal use only.  Thanks!
These forms aren’t editable as they are PDF’s. Refer to my printable FAQ’s.

What’s all the talk about binders?  And why do you need to make them?  Check out this post:
Can't Keep Up? How to Use Binders to Organize Your Life - simple tips that anyone can use to help get your life on track. Printables included! | Thirty Handmade Days
And here are the binders that I’ve put together:

Comments

These are great! As someone who used to work in Corporate America as a tax accountant I can only say I wish I had more clients who used printables. I kid you not when I tell you I had clients drop off shoe boxes full of stuff or suitcases each year!

Oh I’m so glad to hear you approve Chrystal! I’m still not 100% on taxes.. that’s why they make me cry. And I have wanted to bring in shoe boxes or suitcases! ;)

Mique, these are great and something we all need – even if we hate to think about it! :) Thanks so much for sharing at Best of the Weekend – pinning and sharing! Have a happy weekend!

3. Amanda Freeman says

Mique,

I’m really enjoying your blog! I found you on pinterest, and keep coming back for your wonderful binder printables! I have your budget binder and am adding this tax info to it, but I was wondering if you might be able to create another “records” sheet like the “donation records” sheet for medical expenses, to help us through the year to keep track of all those copays and things? I could make my own, but it wouldn’t be as cute as yours.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful organization creations!!! This is really helping me organize my budget and my life, and I can’t wait until my kids are a little older so I can use your “Accountability Binder”!

4. Alison says

Just wondering if there is a link somewhere to the slips that go on the sides of the binders? I would love to have them all neat and tidy like yours are on the shelf but I’m not so good at designing! :)

5. Jasmine says

I love your binder series! Lots of great ideas, and tons of printable sheets. I would like to share one thing I started doing for tax time since last year – I made a list of all the documents we need for Taxes (you have provided a similar checklist). Then I designated a file as Tax file. Now I keep my eye open all the year for any documents I receive in the mail (W-2, End of year mortgage statement, etc). As soon as I see a document, I immediately put it in the Tax file. At tax time, I only have to pick up my Tax file, and refer to my monthly/ yearly budget (again you have provided a similar thing, mine is very detailed). Between these two things, I am completely covered for Taxes! No more hair pulling, or sorting through shoe boxes/ suitcases! :)

6. Kris Connor says

Love this idea, a friend shared it on her Facebook. I have to say I have tried a few ways to get organized..because if I can get my brain organized I am less anxious. My husband and I have been cleaning out our house of clutter so this seems to be the right time in our life to really stick to something. After 23 years I wonder how we have managed! So I am starting it this week. :) ty

7. Mary-Anne Watson says

Mique,
    Thank yo uso much for all of this!! I have taken almost 2 days to print out what I need and I can’t wait to put everything together and get started.
    Now, at the age of almost 50 I will be able to keep on top of my house.
    I can’t wait for the mini 2015 month calender to come out!!