With Easter right around the corner, I have a few last minute gift ideas to share. There’s been a lot of delicious desserts around here lately and I figured it was time to bring on the savory. This “bunny food” is easy to put together and the tags complete it. Take a look at my bunny project and then see what nine of my blog friends did with the same theme below. I grabbed the basics at Target (because I’m there 5 times a week, ahem). They have seasonal bunny pretzels because of Easter and always have Annie’s Homegrown bunny crackers in a couple of flavors in stock. I also picked up some cute spring-y bread wrappers and used those to fill with the snack.
It takes under a minute to rip open boxes and bags to combine this mix. And yum! The perfect after school snack or treat to munch on anytime.
I have a big stash of cardstock and cellophane bags because of all of the printables I make. So I decided a few versions of bunny tags, printed them out and attached them with a cute ribbon. Ta-da! A cute, savory Easter treat for family and friends.
Download and print a sheet of Bunny Tags. For personal use only. Thanks!
Ok, get your pin fingers ready and take a looksie at these 10 bunny themed projects:
- Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Candles by Eighteen25
- Bunny Tail Bingo by Simply Kierste
- 10 Minute Bunny Tea Towel by Little Miss Momma
- White Chocolate Bunny Fudge by Or So She Says
- Bunny Food with Printable Easter Tags by Thirty Handmade Days
- Free Printable Bunny Banner by Landeelu
- Easter Bunny Chocolate Cakes by Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- 3D Bunny Head Art by Lolly Jane
- Malted Milk Ball Bunny Brittle by Your Home Based Mom
- Free Bunny Printables by Two Twenty One
Aren’t they so cute?