Mini Accountability Binder

If you’ve followed 30days for about a year, you know I’ve been on a bit of a binder mission. Saving sanity, one binder at a time. With my daughter starting junior high in a couple of weeks (ahhhhhh!) and several emails asking for for a mini version of the accountability binder I finally got to work and created one. Printable Mini Accountability Binder - perfect for junior high, high school and college students  |  Thirty Handmade Days I had Julia look through everything I created to approve.  The only addition she wants is of Big Time Rush and some of her favorite You Tubers pictures on it.  I think I can take care of that! Printable Mini Accountability Binder - perfect for junior high, high school and college students!  | Thirty Handmade DaysFor this project I had the opportunity to work with Avery (hello – dreamy!) and am so excited about it.  I walk the aisles at office supply stores looking at all the binder products and office supplies.  Back to school is my favorite time to visit because of the displays.  And when my daughter (who I made this binder for) walked into the store and proclaimed “YES!!! Back to school supplies!” Mom win.  I knew that my job was done.  I looked at her and said “You are so my kid!” Avery has mini binders, tabbed dividers, a calendar section, labels.  Pretty much anything you can think of.  I’m not kidding when I say that I use their products at least a few times a week if not on a daily basis.   Printable Mini Accountability Binder - perfect for junior high, high school and college students!  www.thirtyhandmadedays.com This binder is ideal for a little bit older kids to help them organize.  I created some additional sheets including assignment, test, and project lists, as well as a class schedule.  There are daily to do’s a calendar, and a spot for finances.  I included a “money tracker” and the finance section would be the perfect spot for the mini budget binder sheets to be added (the ones that apply).  I’ve tried hard to make everything interchangeable as much as possible. Printable Mini Accountability Binder - perfect for junior high, high school and college students! Download this Mini Accountability Binder.  For personal use only.  Grab the mini calendars for 2015!

Printable Mini Accountability Binder - perfect for junior high, high school and college students!  |  Thirty Handmade Days Here are some of my other binder printables and ideas:

This post is sponsored by Avery. All opinions are 1 million% my own and I’m happy to be working with a company I believe in.

Comments

1. Tara says

This is AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing. My teenage daughter already uses a planner (she’s so my kid!) but my teen and preteen sons don’t. I’m going to print these out and see what they think. Thanks so much for sharing! :) I love looking at your stuff.

2. Kortnie says

This is great! My kids already use the regular version, but adding the different school assignment pages made this even more awesome, especially with a teen boy that likes to “forget” his homework/projects and such. Thank you!

3. Sharayah says

Oh my gosh, I think I love you! I’ve been struggling for the last few weeks to put something like this together. Thank you for saving my sanity!

What a great organization idea! I’ve pinned it so I can find this gem again. Thanks for sharing at the Project Stash!

5. sandra says

Is this to be printed front to back or single pages? I’m so excited!! I’ve got 2 going to middle school tomorrow!!

6. Anna says

This is so cool! I am a major geek, so this is right up my alley. My mom showed this to me, she so gets me ;) ) and now I am hooked! I have spent 2 hours on here… I have a problem! jk, this isn’t a problem, this is an amazing addition to my organization skills! I have made a list, and will be going to the store to make one of these for the upcoming school year!

Thanks for your brilliance!

Anna <3

7. Kris says

Hi, I’ve tried to download the mini accountability binder several times and get a “failed” notice every time!

8. Simone says

I wright things on piece of paper everywhere but still forget I need this to get organised ,then I would have everything in the same place would be great ….

Great idea for kids who struggle with organization and executive functioning skills! I will recommend this to clients for sure. Thank you!

10. Shanda says

This looks really neat! What ages do you feel this works best for? I have a 7 year old daughter that may be a little too young but she sometimes responds poorly to the systems (i.e. chore necklace) aimed at my younger kids (3 & 5). I am curious what your experience is.

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Cheers

12. Brandy Garcia says

My daughter was excited when I showed her this binder. She has been trying to find a planner she likes, to no avail. I was disappointed that the printable does not include the Spring semester…

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your site is very useful. Thank you for sharing!

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page
    and thought I might check things out. I like what I see
    so now i’m following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a
    second time.

I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from most recent news update.

free printable grocery coupons 2013

how quotes are employed, how material is paraphrased properly (meaning,
    with correct citations), and the way to blend in researched material with original thought.
    Contributor Network is that you just have to acquire accepted by About.
    formerly (support.tooltopia.com) amazon gift card numbers free Content writing or content development,
    is often a process of writing, modifying, paraphrasing and editing.
    There are many varieties of directories including regular directories, blog directories, niche directories and etc.

Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was
    wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
    manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but
    have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

If you think of things you could possibly have left out of the
    statement, jot them down, but leave the statement alone.
    This SEO content articles are one of the most qualified methods in enabling traffics online.
    Ftd flowers coupons considering (rewardjunkie.zendesk.com)
    You will gain a great deal of sympathy, advice and support by
    building interactions with people that have gone or are going through the identical thing.

*** TIP *** And, as long as you’re writing anyway, have you thought to write affirmations or
    something that you just want that occurs that day, or, if it’s inside the evening, the
    next day.

For details in regards to what ports will be needed for forwarding for the IP Network Digicam, make sure to talk
    on the producer of your camera. Whenever there is a burglar issue or whenever security is compromised,
    the safety assistant is responsible for informing all personnel.
    Using a restricted quantity of setup, these cameras you will need to
    go rapidly.

Remember to avoid logging onto any sensitive websites including banks to conduct transactions that may leave you exposed,
    while employing a public WIFI connection. These
    kinds of camcorders is going to be the griddle tip focus camera which may be controlled to control the actual direction you must.

It is more effective to state which countries
    particularly you mean. Enjoy, kick back, revealed, make this happen clustering method, discover how to relax
    that muscle between ears, and that knows, 1 day, every one of sudden, you simply might discover
    youself to be writing. Security cameras queens backing – https://stratsmart.zendesk.com, You
    should have established a track record of expertise and trustworthiness to attempt this.
    You know, wooden spoons and cookware, allow them to make music.

how long does fresh ginger last

Let your social science papers served by our professionals that are degree holders and possess been within the writing niche for long.

Has difficulty understanding place value but she is
    working hard to have better. concerning does garlic go bad in olive oil Usually, a given pair of issues and weekly in advance along with the articles are submitted daily or
    weekly. The reasoning could be the more published articles you have the more exposure and traffic you are going to receive.

20. Melissa Baguley says

with the new school year starting would you mind linking the calendar for 2015??? Thanks I love your projects and creativity

Today, turn to online readers who join ezines free of charge
    information. However, paper writing requires sophisticated skill in spellings,
    grammar, composition, and idea of organizing things well.
    followed; https://ericnelson.zendesk.com/,
    Be careful while with all the tense as it will enable
    you to for understanding of one’s sentences, on the other hand writing a wrong tense consider as poor writing
    skills in the students. Plagiarism in article world is known as as offend towards the ethics of article writing and is
    dealt with serious consequences of censoring the authors from publishing further.

If you plan to own it for 5 years and spent $1000 on it, are you really saving money each year.

You don’t have to bend or kneel while operating a premier loading washer and this is
    surely an advantage for those having knee or back problems.

au and avail their a few years domestic warranty plus a year commercial warranty
    making use of their latest introductory offer today. You will get this dryer at Sears, Home Depot,
    and Loews stores.

Plenty of students have given money to fake companies but happened to be tricked.
    Ask yourself questions on your disability and how it has
    affected your daily life. source whirlpool cabrio
    platinum gas dryer Demonstrate a large capacity to service
    rewrite parts from the script or even the entire composition.
    Meanwhile, many manufacturers are building excellent reproductions
    which can be much less expensive compared to originals.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something which I think
    I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.

I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

You will require: 1 dozen long stemmed black silk roses 6-8 black silk
    Calla Lilies 6-8 long black feathers
    2-3 ft. Please remember that this is not a complete list of
    toxic plants. Here are only some tips that I did that may help you have a lovely wedding, but nonetheless
    have money inside bank once the day is done.

Custom Boutonniere by Beautiful Blooms This white rose and Peacock feather
    can be a perfect complement on the stunning cascade
    of white roses within the White Pageant Style Bouquet. Woodman’s self-portraits usually do not fit neatly right into
    a catergory but are influenced by surrealism, modernism and
    gothic art.

Tip #4: Design: Use design in step with company logo and colors, try not to be rigid about this.
    All you have to do to teach that is take the policies
    for a narrative essay and change a word or two.
    come – http://support.floridachristian.org/, calla lily quilt shop blaine mn This is why an SEO
    campaign alone won’t necessarily change your company, or help to build up it.
    Avoiding the temptation to ‘rush’ the writing process to publish just as much as time will permit now lets you focus on other areas of the business.

25. Stacey L says

I really like this idea and have downloaded the file…I am wondering if you have a customizable version available for download….we homeschool so we have a few things that we would change in the file. Thank you so much for providing this!

When not travelling across the world, she is operating
    out of Central Hong Kong, taking inside myriad
    colours, flavours, and scents from the melting pot that Hong Kong is known for.

I plan a weekly repeat in the homemade fungicide this season to
    prevent the return of powdery mildew.
    In terms of display, sound, data, camera, and features, it is
    all totally virtually identical. It’s simple to use, finds information quickly, the 9,000+ images helps identification and seasonal changes.

At this point people already likes your work as well as the chances of her
    or him buying your product has been fused with trust.
    And we must not disregard this tragic moment in our times gone by and not let
    it revamp again. Does phytolacca berry help with weight
    loss too (https://theartscentregc.zendesk.com/)
    It can also explain why you are the person writing the letter.
    Imagining the possible twist to your writing and write it down on the same period in order not to miss just
    one point.