Kids Printable Punch Cards

Earlier this summer I created some printable punch cards with the idea to keep up with chores and spend time doing fun things besides vegging in front of the tv.   I’ve had several requests to make one that’s for year round because kids enjoyed using the punch cards over the summer.

Simple idea to teach kids responsibility and to stay on task throughout the year - kids printable punch cards!  | Thirty Handmade Days

So I made these simple punch cards – 3 versions.  One has specific categories, one has a spot for you fill out the categories and one is pretty darn blank.  Download and use them however you’d like.  As long as it’s for personal use.  Thanks!

Summer Activity Punch Cards to prevent "Mom I'm bored" all summer long! Print out and get punching. from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Check out more information on my summer punch cards.

And you might enjoy these printable posts for accountability and to get back into the school year:
Organization Tips: Make an Accountability Binder for your kids to teach work and money management www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Accountability Binder

Printable Mini Accountability Binder - perfect for junior high, high school and college students! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Mini Accountability Binder

Make Your Own School Binder with several free printables www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

School Binder

Comments

An admixture of these, results in infinite colors of various shades.
    Removing this fact water fumes upon appropriate slot is ordinarily truly essential,
    establishing the specific condenser a good number of principal
    along with extravagant issue a new very freeze
    blow drying grow plants. So Im hoping its an option later on when youve accomplished some stuff.

Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas. I am getting ready to write my own blog post on responsibility. I have pinned your great link to my Pinterest board that will support my post. Thanks!

These people want new material in all subjects for his
    or her web sites along with possibly buying your plan (book) to assist them succeed.
    Assembling your thoughts into a cohesive written material is very a
    skill driven activity. dies (http://support.thufri.com/)
    Begin by describing the process you chose and why
    this process was the most appropriate. Refer friends and family
    and family and every time their articles earn money, you get a percentage, too.

Maybe this is a kinda stupid question, but I printed the punch cards out – and my hole-puncher doesn’t reach far enough to some of the holes. (The cards printed four to a 8.5×11 page.) Should I shrink the cards – which I don’t want to do because they’re the perfect size for my children’s small hands – or am I missing something here?

For the time being, I think I’ll just use a marker to mark off holes instead of the puncher. :)

sears

Now you happen to be almost there, you have written your article, which can be most with the
    hard work, now you can decide from various different article submission sites to publish.
    Chapters include “Be An Animal,” “The Samurai,” and “Every Monday. whirlpool cabrio washer manual
    lowes Professional content writers in India are very versed
    inside the different techniques accustomed to create the
    particular content of internet sites with different themes.
    If you might be selling garden supplies, home decor, clothing, gifts and
    jewelry on the website they’re surely the features.

Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host
    you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a
    honest price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

my web-site: carpet landing