I also love Cinnamon Coffee Cake. It’s perfect for breakfast, brunch or just a yummy treat.
This recipe is easy and delicious thanks to the help of a cake mix and some instant pudding mix. The pudding mix helps make the coffee cake nice and moist and tender. It can be made in a bundt cake pan or a 9 x 13 pan.
Mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water and layer half of it in your pan. Then sprinkle it with half of a brown sugar, and cinnamon mixture and repeat the process.
After you pull it out of the oven, while it is still warm, drizzle it with a powdered sugar glaze.
I’m not a coffee drinker so I prefer a glass of ice cold milk with my cinnamon coffee cake.
Cinnamon milk cake just doesn’t sound quite as good, does it!?
For some other yummy cinnamon goodness:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 2 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 C water
- 1 C canola oil
- 1 C packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk or cream
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan or a 10 inch Bundt cake pan
- In a bowl mix together the cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add eggs, oil and water, mix until blended.
- In another bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon
- Pour half of the batter into prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with half of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 and then reduce heat to 325 and bake for another 35-40 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes before glazing
- Mix together sugar, milk and vanilla. Drizzle over coffee cake while it is warm.
- Adapted from allrecipes.com