It’s the most wonderful time of the year.. pumpkin time! Ok so maybe the second most wonderful time(but Christmas is fast approaching). I’m sure you’ve seen pumpkin, pumpkin and more more pumpkin recipes but thought it’d be nice to wrap some up in a pretty little bow. Consider this your “to do list” and thank me later!
While I have tons of pumpkin recipes that I love, these are a great place to start.
- Pumpkin Delight from Lil Luna
- the Best Frosted Pumpkin Bars EVER
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter from the Idea Room
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread Bake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate from No. 2 Pencil via Tatertots and Jello
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies from the 36th Avenue
- Pumpkin Popcorn Balls from Somewhat Simple
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dump Cake from Your Cup of Cake
- Mini Pumpkin Pies from Poofy Cheeks via Tatertots and Jello
I’ve enjoyed using Pumpkin Pie Spice from International Delight to give a little kick to my recipes this fall. I can’t wait to use pumpkin pie spice instead of Cinnabon in my Pumpkin Monkey Bread Bake.
Check out some of my other recipes using International Delight:
- Make Ahead Fruit Parfaits
- 2 Ingredient Root Beer Floats
- Strawberries & Cream Lemonade Pops
- Smoothie Kit
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.