This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nestle. I’m happy to work with a company that I 100% believe in.
It’s craziness getting ready for the holidays, right? You want to make something delicious but don’t have a lot of time.. me too! I’m sharing the easiest recipe ever and nobody will know the difference that you didn’t spend hours in the kitchen. You’ll love these 3 Ingredient Cookie Crunch Bars.
You need 3 things. And maybe only 2 if you’d rather not add candy canes. Ready for it? A roll of refrigerated sugar cookie dough and 3 Nestlé Crunch PEANUTS bars or 10 mini Crunch bars.
These special Nestle Crunch Peanuts products are so cute – festive, fun and also taste great. My kids were begging to dig into the candy. They like the Charlie Brown, Snoopy and friends on all of the packaging.
So here’s how you put them together:
3 Ingredient Cookie Crunch Bars
- 16.5 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough room temperature
- 4.5 oz Crunch bars (3 large Crunch bars or 10 mini Crunch bars), chopped
- 10 mini candy canes (opt), crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8x8 with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine softened cookie dough and 1 c chopped Crunch bar pieces until mixed together.
- Set aside excess Crunch bars for later.
- Press cookie dough/Crunch mix into baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 mins (depending on your oven) until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional Crunch bars and crushed candy canes (can leave candy canes off).
- Let cool.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve & enjoy!
You could switch out the Crunch bars for Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, and more.
And to speed up the cooling off process I put the pan into the freezer for 5 minutes. Then the bars are solid enough to cut quickly.