This Angel Lush Pineapple Cake is the perfect dessert recipe to try out. It is so easy to whip up and tastes amazing. You’ll want to make it over and over again.
Angel Lush Pineapple Cake
- 20 oz crushed pineapple in juice undrained
- 3.4 oz Vanilla Flavor pie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup whip cream (like Cool Whip), thawed
- 10 oz round angel food cake
- 10 fresh strawberries (I prefer more)
- Mix the pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Stir in the thawed whipped topping.
- Cut cake horizontally into three layers.
- Place bottom cake layer, making sure to have the bottom side up, on serving plate.
- Top with ⅓ of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers two times.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with strawberries right before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
In the recipe it says to store leftovers in the fridge, but I’m pretty sure there won’t be any leftovers from this!
Could there be anything better than angel food, pineapples and strawberries? I think not..
Food photography and styling courtesy of My Name is Snickerdoodle.