Are you a salsa lover? If you answered yes, you will LOVE this recipe. Even if you answered no, you’ll probably love it too!!
This cowboy salsa is the perfect combination of ingredients that makes your tastebuds tingle! It is the perfect side dish for a party with some tortilla chips.
In fact, you don’t even need chips for this dip. My mom is guilty of eating this stuff by the spoonful. It’s pretty good!
- 30 oz black beans (2 cans) drained
- 15.25 oz corn drained
- 1 small cabbage diced or cubed
- 3 avocados
- 1 onion
- 4-6 tomatoes
- 1 cluster cilantro diced
- 1 lime squeeze over ingredients
- Mix all together in a large bowl.
- Add cumin, lemon pepper, and salt to taste (start with 2 tsp of each).