My funny friend Kimbo from A Girl and a Glue Gun is celebrating her birthday this week. I’ve joined in with 38 other bloggers to bring you a HUGE craft supplies giveaway. Before you see what we chose, I wanted to share the top 10 Craft Supplies I Can’t Live Without! Some of them are very inexpensive and there’s one that is more of an investment… Check out my favorites and then enter below:
- Laminator — yes, this a craft supply. I use it for all kinds of printables and projects. You can read more about why I’m obsessed with my laminator and why you should be too.
- Crayons – not sure what it is, but yes I love crayons.
- Scissors – probably the most universal crafting tool ever.
- Sewing scissors – the nicest scissors I’ve ever known. A must have for anything with fabric.
- Mini Glue gun – I use this for almost every project.
- Paper trimmer– I like the heavy duty kind. But I have several versions. The small ones come in handy when traveling.
- Cricut Explore – I fell in love with the new Cricut machine at it’s launch earlier this year. I’ve loved creating with it ever since. This canvas is one of my favorite projects.
- Glue dots – I use these often to adhere things.
- Baker’s twine – I add this to most of my printable gifts.
- Circle punches – Useful for printables, buttons, etc.
What are some of the craft supplies you can’t live without?
You can even print out this fun little gift printable I shared recently to use with these crayons:
Thanks so much for participating in The Great Craft Stash giveaway! I’m one lucky gal! I received your awesome collection of Crayola crayons today and can’t wait to use them all! I love them all!
Liz @ Liz on Call says
I seriously need to invest in a laminator!
Paper clay and fabric. Or paint? So difficult to choose a favorite, and I’m busy right now trying to organize all my assorted, eclectic supplies.
My favorite craft supply would have to be glitter. As a daycare teacher you can never have enough glitter.
Lisa Lillie says
I must admit, if there were a hoarding show for craft supplies, I would probably be on it. This giveaway is AWESOME! Thanks for the opportunity!
thanks, hope I win
thanks girlie!!! My laminater is one of my favoritest tools too!
Holly @ Paisley Petal Events says
I totally have a thing for Crayons too!! I always cave & buy all the new packs they come out with!!
Xyron for me!