Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas- things you can do in five to ten minutes! You don’t have to make huge messes or do something elaborate every day. Start with these printable elf on the shelf ideas!
Don’t have a lot of time but still want to have fun with your Elf on the Shelf? I’ve gathered some awesome ideas that can be put together in a short amount of time. As much as the elaborate ideas are fun, they can take a lot of time during the holidays and stress everyone out! My goal is always to cut the stress and hopefully these easy elf on the shelf ideas will help do that for you!
Best Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Each of these should take under 10 minutes to put together:
- Take a few minutes to wrap up your elf.
- Tons of good ideas here but I especially like the one where the elf is waiting to take a shower.
- If it’s going to be stuck in your head, might as well have fun with it. This baby shark elf idea wins!!
- Perfect time to have the kids do some good deeds with their elf! Love it.
- Love all of these ideas but the easiest is the elf reading books to toys.
- Hide your elf in your Christmas tree.
- More good ideas here but the taped elf with the soldiers is smart and quick.
- Your elf could have fun tp’ing the tree (with minimal mess!)
- Make your elf nice and toasty!
- How about a secret elf message?
- Weight lifting elf with marshmallows? Too cute!
- Tons of great ideas here too but I love the hanging in the stocking elf most.
- Roll toilet paper down the stairs for your elf. (so many things to do with toilet paper!!)
- Sled down the banister and other fun elf ideas.
Looking for more ideas? Get these printable elf on the shelf ideas!