I don’t know what it is but nothing smells better to me than fall. If you could bottle it up, this Fall Stovetop Potpourri is what I would imagine fall to smell like. It will make your home smell amazing and you can turn it into a happy fall gift too!
The idea is simple – you combine these spices on the stove in a saucepan and your home will smell amaaaaaazing in no time.
Fall Stovetop Potpourri
- 2 c. water
- 1/2 c. apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp. Valencia Orange Peel can use orange peel instead of or in addition to
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Pour 2 c. water and 1/2 c. apple cider into a saucepan over low heat.
- Add additional ingredients and simmer over low heat.
- This can be on the stove for hours but if it gets low, add more water.
I’ve seen lots of Christmas potpourri recipes but not very many for fall so I thought you might appreciate this one. I bet your family and friends would love it too!
To give it as a gift, use a cellophane bag and a cute bottle. Attach my printable tag (below) with a pretty ribbon and deliver!
I wish there was smell-o-vision so that you could catch just how incredible this smells!
Download the Fall Stovetop Potpourri tags. For personal use only. Thanks!