With Valentine’s Day a couple weeks away, what better way to celebrate than with these yummy and pretty Heart Rice Krispie Treats.
I recently shared some cute Musical.ly Valentine’s Day printable that are perfect to pair with these treats. And adorable too!
You don’t need much to make these heart version of Rice Krispies Treats. Here are the extra things that I got to make it as easy as possible:
- Wilton 12 Cavity Non-Stick 2″ Mini Heart Treat Pan – this makes it ridiculously easy to form perfect hearts!
- Lollipop Sticks – there are different sizes, choose whatever size you like
- Drizzle Pouch Candy Melts – Red, Pink or White
Heart Rice Krispie Treats
Heart Rice Krispie Treats! Perfect for Valentine's Day - these yummy and cute treats will hit the spot!
- 6 c Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tbsp butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Candy melts
- In a large pan, melt butter on low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir on low until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in Rice Krispies cereal until combined.
- To make heart Rice Krispies, use a heart shape treat pan.
- Use cooking spray to butter the treat pan.
- Spread Rice Krispies mix into buttered pan.
- Let cool and harden.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 1020IU | Vitamin C: 8.8mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 4.3mg
You can finish off the treats with cellophane bags and tie with ribbons too!
Cute! I love all things Rice Krispy.