Who wants to see some of my favorite things in 2014? I’m excited to be a part of this for the 2nd year in a row. This year I also included a practical holiday gift guide!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts! I like to right click and open a bunch of new tabs, myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There will be 30 WINNERS!!! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojodesigns //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
For my giveaway I wanted it to be something that I use every single day. Something that maybe other people would like and find useful. If all else fails, there’s a gift card so you can go buy what you want!! (affiliate links are used below)
- Laminator – read Why I love my laminator so much!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I have searched high and low for good dry shampoo. It’s hard to find for dark hair. The winner can let me know what kind they would prefer. :)
- The Rosie Project – a quick, fun read. One of the books that I loved reading this year.
- Mr. Sketch Scented Markers – these markers just make me smile.
- $50 Amazon Gift Card – because I use Amazon a lot. You can sign up for Amazon Prime – Start Free Trial Now
(totally worth the fee in my mind – it pays for itself a whole bunch of times over)
- Cookie scoop – what I use over and over for baking cookies. Read my 5 Top Tips for Perfect Cookies every time!
And here are some ideas that didn’t make the cut but that would be awesome. A practical holiday gift guide if you will:
- A good printer – this is the one that I use. I have had several but have found HP to be the easiest/most user friendly.
- Portable Phone Charger – this comes in especially handy when traveling.
- A 2015 planner – there are so many cute options. I love this Kate Spade version.
- A favorite board game – give the gift of quality time with some fun board games.
- Cute binders – get a binder (or 2 or ten) and download some of my binder printables.
- Sharpies – you can never have too many Sharpies in my opinion. Awesome stocking stuffer.
Don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their giveaways, too!