Well, the answer is…..pumpkin is a FRUIT! It is a member of the gourd family and because of it’s fleshy seedy, center it is a fruit not a vegetable.
Pumpkin season is in full swing! I hosted a girls night out craft night at my home the other night and we had several pumpkin themed crafts so a pumpkin treat was definitely in order.
This fluffy pumpkin dip is a combination of cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, marshmallow creme and of course pumpkin pie seasoning! I love how light and fluffy it is.
Fluffy Pumpkin Dip could be an appetizer or a dessert. Remember it’s a fruit!
Come on over to Your Homebased Mom and check out some other yummy pumpkin treats:
Light and Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin and mix until combined.
- Add in sugar, marshmallow cream and spice.
- Mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.