A couple of weeks ago I shared a Mini Accountability Binder that I created for my daughter. The response was awesome- thank you! But I also had several people ask for more neutral colors because they wanted their boys to be able to use it. I am happy to oblige.
Download this set for your Mini Accountability Binder- neutrals. For personal use only. Thanks!
Creating a mini binder is so much fun. Not sure where to get supplies? I’ve found the cutest binders at Target and online.
Here are some of the products I used:
- Mini Binder
- Mini Sheet Protectors – to slide important documents in
- Mini Tabs (if you’d prefer these over the ones I created)
- Mini Paper Pack – so that you can jot down notes
- Mini Binder Pockets – easy to stick receipts in these
- Laminator – I sing the praises of this thing any chance I get because I use it A LOT. It isn’t necessary but it’s worth it. In my humble opinion.
- Laminating pouches – to use with the laminator
To get more information about how the accountability binder and mini are set up, visit these posts:
Here are some of my other binder printables and ideas: