The easiest, tastiest peanut butter banana muffins that are made using a blender and just a few ingredients. Bonus – they are gluten free!
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Looking for a quick snack that everyone will love? You can’t go wrong with this simple recipe. It took 23 seconds to blend up the 5 ingredients for my muffins. My kids like them with chocolate chips but you can make them with whatever you want. The base recipe is great and then you make them your own.
Gluten Free Muffins
I got this recipe from Mom on a Mission. It’s ridiculously easy, items that you most likely have on hand and bonus- it’s healthy! No added sugar and junk. It’s also flourless and gluten free. Win/win! I made a version with added dark chocolate chips for my family and some mini muffins for me.
How to make Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
This really is easy as 1-2-3. That’s why it’s become our go to for a quick snack.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees – they will bake hot and quickly.
- Add ingredients to a blender, blend just until well mixed.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Add toppings – chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut, etc.
- Bake and enjoy!
For this recipe, you can substitute different kinds of nut butters if you are allergic to peanut butter. Try out almond butter or sun butter. They also taste great!
When I made the mini muffins it occurred to me that I could package those little bad boys up and make my own mini muffin packets. I’ve bought the packets at the store that my kids love but they can get pricey. These are inexpensive and take less time to make and package than it would take to get in my car and drive to the store to purchase them. I couldn’t help but put them in a cute little chevron bag but a sandwich bag would be fine too.
Other Muffin Recipes
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too. Give them a try:
Gluten Free Muffin Recipe
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
5 Ingredient Blendtec Blender Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 1 c peanut butter natural
- 2 eggs large
- 2 bananas medium sized, very ripe
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp honey optional, but I added it!
- Optional toppings of choice: dark chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, craisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place ingredients in the blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into muffin tin greased with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Add a variety of toppings into each muffin spot and stir.
- Cooking time varies - 9 minutes for regular muffins for me, 8 minutes for mini muffins.