It’s hard to believe that summer is half over for us. The next few weeks will fly by with everything we have going on here. Before we know it, back to school will be the hot topic. To get ready for it, some friends and I have a blog hop for you! Check out my fun lunch box jokes and then hop on to the other posts.
These are simple and silly. Just a little something fun to add to your kids lunch boxes. They will get a kick out of having jokes in their lunch box. And love that you thought of them. If you need some ideas for what to feed teenagers to keep them full and happy (or any kids really – it applies to everyone), I’ve got you covered.
Print out, cut and add a little note on the back of these notes.
Download for these printable lunch box jokes. For personal use only.
1. Paging Supermom: Print and frame this Alphabet Art for your wall or to give to teacher.
2. Kiki & Company: Send this fun toy in their lunch, sure to spark some giggles with friends.
3. Eighteen25: Share this pep talk print with the kids before sending them off to school.
4. The Idea Room: Get the kids ready for Back-to-School with this fun Countdown Banner.
5. Simple As That: Inspire a young reader with this free set of printable bookmarks.
6. Whipperberry: Help everybody get in the school routine with this after-school checklist.
7. Thirty Handmade Days: Send your kids back to school with these lunch-box jokes.
8. The Crafting Chicks: Make a sweet gift for teacher with these fill-in notes.
Here are some other fun back to school ideas: