I love when the weather cools down, the leaves change and there are pumpkins everywhere! I’m still waiting for the first two to happen but luckily there are pumpkins all over the place. Today I made some cute little printable fall tags to share with your favorite pumpkin treats. I’ve joined with 9 other blogging friends who also made something around the pumpkin theme. Check out my project and then hop on to see what they’ve created.
Like with all of my printables, you can use these flags however you’d like. I printed mine and attached it to a colored stick with glue dots. I added some cookies to a cute little basket that I found at the $1 spot at Target (yes that place is dangerous!). I then wrapped it up with a cellophane bag and stuck the stick through. Tied some bakers twine around it and tada! A cute little fall treat.
I make a lot of pumpkin treats in the fall. But these Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies are perfect to deliver with these fall tags!
I made two different versions of flags to use. Print out this sheet on cardstock and use whatever you’d like.
Download these printable fall tags. For personal use only. Thanks!
If you want another idea for a fall treat, you might like this one:
Printable Fall Bread Wrapper
Alright it’s time to go visit these other fun pumpkin ideas! There’s a little something for everyone:
1. Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Two Twenty One
2. Pumpkin Favor Bags – Eighteen 25
3. Printable Fall Tags & Pumpkin Cookies – Thirty Handmade Days
4. Dinner In A Pumpkin – Capturing Joy
5. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – Or so she says…
6. Pumpkin Crumb Cake – Simply Kierste
7. Fresh Fall Pumpkin Garland – Landeelu
8. Tribal Inspired Pumpkins – The Crafted Sparrow
9. Wood Spindle Pumpkins – Lolly Jane
10. Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake – Your Homebased Mom