It’s the 10th of the month and time for another round of ideas. This month’s theme was snowflakes. At first I was a little stumped. And then I remembered one of my favorite holiday sayings “Some of my best friends are flakes!” You know I can resist a good pun. I created a printable snowflake holiday tag.
I found a cute little mason jar, added a treat (below) and this tag with yarn. I know my friends have good senses of humor so they wouldn’t mind that I call them flakes!
Curious what I put in the little mason jar? Snowflake apples. They are so easy to make! And a little twist on traditional holiday treats.
- 6 green apples
- 1 bag (10 oz) white chocolate chips
- 4 c. shredded coconut
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave - stirring every 20 seconds.
- Cut green apples into wedges.
- Dip apple wedges into the melted white chocolate.
- Next dip apple right away into a bowl with shredded coconut, coating evenly.
- Add to lined parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Put in the refrigerator until set.
Download these holiday tags. For personal use and subscribers only. Thanks!
Now hop on over to these fun ideas from some of my favorite friends:
1. Snowflake Wall Hanging | The Crafted Sparrow
2. Printable Snowflake Holiday Tag with “Snowflake” Apples | Thirty Handmade Days
3. Silk Screen Mug & Snowflake Poem – Perfect Neighbor Gift | Or so she says
4. Glittered Clothespin Snowflakes | Eighteen 25
5. DIY Let It Snow Sign and Snowflake Craft | Landeelu
6. Snowball Cookies | Your Homebased Mom
7. Let it Snow Sign | Lolly Jane
8. Snowball Cookies | Simply Kierste
9. Snowflake Almond Fudge | Capturing Joy
10. Snow Fresh Snow Clean Printable | Two Twenty One