These are, hands down, my family’s favorite fall treat. I’m pretty sure my kids could eat an entire batch in one sitting if I let them. They are moist, chocolatey and pumpkiny. And best of all, since they are made with a cake mix, they are EASY!
Meet my Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Serve with some fruit for a yummy breakfast or as an after-dinner treat. The kids love it when I include these morsels of awesomeness in their lunches too. So go ahead…make some today! You won’t be sorry.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 18.25 oz Spice Cake Mix
- 15 oz pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- ½ c canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place paper liners in muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tin.
- For standard-sized muffins, bake for 25-30 minutes. For mini muffins, bake for 15-17 minutes.