Happy Fall y’all! Can you believe it’s October already? I love this season…cool mornings and warm days, plump pumpkins, the trees changing colors. Everything about it is lovely!
To kick off the month, I’m sharing a recipe for Pumpkin S’more Dip. If you love all things pumpkin, you have to try this!
You start with 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin, 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or hand mixer, blend together.
Once the ingredients are blended well and smooth, pour into a 9″ pie pan.
Top with 30-35 large marshmallows and bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Top with 1/2 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate and serve with grahams crackers.
Enjoy the flavors of Fall!
Pumpkin S'more Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 15 oz pumpkin
- ¾ c brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 30-35 large marshmallows
- ½ c semi-sweet chocolate morsels melted
- Graham Crackers for serving
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or hand mixer, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla together.
- Pour into 9" pie plate and top with marshmallows.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- While dip is baking, melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Pour chocolate over warm dip.
- Serve with graham crackers.
For more recipes, check out my blog. You can also catch up with me on Facebook and Pinterest. I’d love to connect with you!