Affiliate links are included in this post.
I’m super duper excited to share a brand new e-book from my friend and contributor, Kelly. You probably know her as the freezer meal queen because she is killing it in that department. She shares a new post here every month full of freezer meal ideas. If you are thinking that freezer meals just aren’t for you— I’m here to change your mind. Or at least give you some reasons why it might be just what you need.
So why should you want to make freezer meals?
- You can make a bunch of meals at once and stock your freezer for busy weeknights. Or nights that you just don’t feel like making dinner from start to finish.
- You can buy the ingredients in bulk at the grocery store when they’re on sale and save a lot of money.
- You have the ability to provide healthy meals for your family and avoid going out to eat.
- These meals last up to three months (!!) in the freezer. How awesome is that?
What do you need to make freezer meals?
- Freezer Bags
- Hands free baggy wrack storage– LIFE SAVER!!
- Avery labels – Kelly includes the label designs for each recipe. Or you can get the blank ones here.
- E-books from Kelly
- A little bit of time to make it happen
I’m a huge fan of skillet meals in general. For these meals, all you need is a large non-stick skillet, pot, or sauté pan with a lid. So they will pretty much work with anything you have on hand. But if you still aren’t sure, here are a few suggestions: 5 quart saute pan, Cast iron nonstick dutch oven, or 6 quart dutch oven.
Here’s what one mom had to say about the recipes included in the e-book: “With two young boys, we make at least three crockpot freezer meals every week to save time and to test new combinations. This was our first time making freezer skillet meals. It was just as easy. The ranch popcorn chicken is now a family favorite.” -Amy
Kelly is having a sale for this week only!
Grab one (or all ;) of this using the code 25off at check out.
▪Bestselling Freezer Meals eCookbook Bundle (
$18.99) $14.24 (This is an insane price because the individual books are worth $27.96)
▪ Crock’d Slow Cooker Freezer Meals (
▪ Gluten-Free Crock’d Slow Cooker Freezer Meals (
▪ Editable Freezer Meal Labels (
▪ Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals eCookbook (
▪ No-Cook Freezer Meals eCookbook (
▪ 15-Minute Freezer Recipes (
▪ Asian Crockpot Freezer Meals (
▪ Meat-Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals (
▪ Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes (
▪ Skillet Freezer Meals (
And can we just talk about the fabulousness that the labels are? I’m obsessed with them. They take all of the guess work out and you are all set.
So what do you think…. freezer meals – yes or no?