Summertime is here and that means camping, late nights, no school, ice cream, time at the pool, picnics, and road trips.
I love Summer time treats. There are two treats that are iconic of Summer. Those treats would be s’mores and popsicles. In celebration of Summer I thought it would be a practically perfect idea to morph these two delightful Summer treats and create some ever so yummy S’mores Popsicles. I know one is typically a warm treat and the other is a cold one, but like the little well known Frozen song states, “The hot and the cold are both so intense, put ’em together, it just makes sense!”
And these S’mores Popsicles do make so much sense. Yum plus yum equals double yum.
These S’mores Popsicles are easy to make and they are Summer in popsicle form. You will love them. The kids will love them. Your neighbor will love them. Basically everyone will love them; and what is not to love? They are comprised of sweet pie crust like graham cracker crumbs, creamy chocolate pudding, and marshmallows.
It bares repeating, yum.
They are easy enough to make.
You whip up some pudding. Make a bit of graham cracker crust. Layer the graham cracker, pudding, and marshmallows. Then freeze.
Once they are frozen all that is left is to enjoy them in all their Summer treat glory.
Happy Summer Treating!
- 3.9 oz chocolate pudding mix prepared
- ½ c graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 30-40 mini marshmallows
- Prepare the chocolate pudding according to the instructions and set aside.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar together.
- Press 1-2 teaspoons of the crumb mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Then fill ¾th of the popsicle mold with the prepared chocolate pudding.
- Next drop 5-6 marshmallows in, pressing them in slightly.
- Top each popsicle with a little bit more pudding and 1 more teaspoon of graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until set.