Not too long ago I shared my Ultimate Budget Binder. I am SO happy so many people loved it. It made my day hearing from each one of you. Let’s all get this budget thing down together, okay? Several people asked if I’d consider doing a mini binder. At first I thought- nope, too much work. (because these binders take a lot of time to do) But then I thought about it more and decided to give the second option, the mini. It’s mostly the same as the first version only in mini size. I added some tabs to separate the sections.
- Mini Binder
- Mini Sheet Protectors – to slide important documents in
- Mini Tabs (if you’d prefer these over the ones I created)
- Mini Paper Pack – so that you can jot down notes
- Mini Binder Pockets – easy to stick receipts in these
- Laminator – I sing the praises of this thing any chance I get because I use it A LOT. It isn’t necessary but it’s worth it. In my humble opinion.
- Laminating pouches – to use with the laminator
I thought you might want to see it in action so I made a little video. Set to All the Pennies by Mindy Gledhill – could there be a better song than this one for a budget binder? I think not.
Download the mini budget binder here.
For personal use only. Thank you!
(speaking from someone who could use more organization in hers…ahem)
- Family Binder– important info and documents
- School Binder- a binder for each child with important info, calendar, all about me and more
- Accountability Binder – teach your kids how to manage money, chores, daily schedules
- Holiday Mini Binder– the perfect little mini size to help organize the holiday, birthdays, anniversaries, etc
- Ultimate Budget Binder– the ultimate binder that will help you get your finances and budget on track!
Check out my whole binder series: