Kids New Year’s Resolution Printable

It’s hard to believe that 2011 is coming to a close.  It has been a year of high highs and low lows in our house.  I’m excited to ring in the new year this week.  In preparing for 2012, I created a new year resolution printable.  I had my kids fill out their answers and we talked about setting goals and reflected on memories from this past year.

New Year Resolution for kids

My daughter was the most willing of my three kids to fill out the printable.  Her answers were funny and revealing.  She wants to learn how to build furniture in 2012?? DIY bloggers- HELP!!   And her biggest goal is to learn a lot of German???  What in the world??  My girl is not afraid to stand out…..

New Year Resolution
Be on the look out for another version for adults soon.  ;)
This printable is for 30days followers and for personal use only. Thank you!

UPDATED version without typo: (sorry about that!!)
Download your own Kids New Year’s Printable.
Do you set goals/make resolutions with your kids?
Make sure to download a version for YOU too!

NOTE: Updated 2013 version is HERE!!

Here’s the latest version for 2014:

New Years Resolutions for Kids - fun printable to set goals for 2014 www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
New Year’s Resolutions

Comments

mique your a genius. i love this idea. it’s perfect for someone like me who wants to record things like this but is too lazy/not creative enough to follow through. this way i can just whip this out each new years and voila! done! hope your christmas was fabulous and have the best new year!

• Mique says

Kara Jayne- I am not a genius. But I wanted the same thing- to be able to record my kids over the years. (and laugh at things like learning how to build furniture ;) My Christmas was wonderful. I LOVED your darling Christmas card you posted on FB- oh my! Your family is gorgeous. I hope your Christmas was the best! xo

• Mique says

Erin- she is a funny funny girl. In fairness, her Grandma is from Switzerland and speaks French and German in addition to English. But on my side we have Spanish speakers….so who knows why German is her preference. Happy New Year! xo

• Mique says

Thanks Danielle! And I agree- my daughter needs to check out Ana White. She inspires me. I’m excited for her to be at SNAP this April!!

2. Jackie says

Great idea! If your daughter wants to learn to build furniture have her check out http://www.ana-white.com, she does great stuff, has easy to follow tutorials and is really inspiring. It is a great place to start for simple and useful stuff. Enjoy 2012!

3. Cheryl says

Hi there, I love this idea. Just printed it out for the first grade class I volunteer in every week. I noticed a typo on the word Hightlights. Other than that I changed a couple of lines more appropriate for first graders. We are going to do these next week and put them on the bulletin board in the hall. Teacher is super excited. Thanks for sharing.

• Mique says

Hi Ami- yes I absolutely think you can do with with a 3 yr old. Their answers are always the funniest. 3-5 yr olds say the best things! Thanks for the pin. xoxo

4. Lorie says

I cannot get the kid’s New Year’s printable to download. I LOVE this idea and will help me “watch them grow.” If you can email it to me, I would be so grateful! Happy New Year!

5. Jody H says

Thanks so much. I haven’t seen anything like this before, but I really like it and plan on having my kids fill it out.

6. Money Saving Enthusiast says

I can’t wait to print this. An official way to hit the refresh button on our lives and make it official. Putting it in writing makes you feel like you signed a contract. Resolutions are the law!;0) Good one. Bookmark status!

7. Stephanie@GlassPeacock says

Found this post on Pinterest today….LOVE IT! And thanks for the printable…our whole family will be doing this tomorrow…so glad I found you! Happy new year! -Stephanie

Oh, how I love Pinterest! I found this printable via a pinboard and I’m so glad I did.

I’m a homeschooling mom and this will fit perfectly with some of our New Year’s activities.

Thank you!

9. Trisha says

Thank you! We used these last night and had a really great conversation with our 4 kids, ages 5-12. We learned a lot about them and they learned a few things about mom and dad! Thanks for sharing this!

Great idea…. I’m going to borrow it and make my own with the Canadian spelling of Favourite for my Sparks (Girl Guide) group tomorrow.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Just used your printable as one of the last mini-projects for the kids to complete before heading back to school after the Christmas season. Thanks for sharing your talent and ideas. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thank you for sharing this! I look forward to the granddaughters spending the night and we will fill this out together! I can just imagine all the chattering and remembering the older two will be doing at the table! It will then go into their scrapbooks!
    Thanks again!
    Bridgitte

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing! I am going to try to have my husband fill it in (I think I have a bigger chance that he might fill in the kid version rather than the adult ;))!

Hello, I am a teacher and I found your brilliant “what a year it’s been” whilst trawling the internet. I wondered if you would give me permission to make my own version, changing the spelling of favourite and use it will my class here in the UK. I will make sure you are identified as the original designer.

I would like to display it on my class blog found here

Many thanks,

Lisa Warner

Hello, Thank you for sharing your fab New Year’s Resolution sheet for kids. I wonder if I can have permission to use it in my class. I teach in the UK so wondered if I could alter it to change the spelling of “favourite” Obviously I would give credit to you if you allowed me to post photos of the work on my class blog. Regards.

16. Erin says

I am so excited to print the resolutions! When I click on the 2013 version it brings me back to the same page. Just wanted to see what I am doing wrong…..

Thanks for making this available. We used it in our family on New Year’s Day and it was a great success. We had a nice time as a family together, hearing what each of the children wrote and sharing great memories of last year, as well as goals for the coming year. I posted a link to this post on my blog.

I’ll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I
    look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site
    with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

20. Kimberly says

I have used your New Year’s Printables for two years now and I love them! They were a big hit with my extended family who came to visit last year. Thanks for sharing the creativity! Love, Kim

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
    Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!

my homepage: news 2 you

It promotes emotional clarity, reduces stress, and
    has a positive affect on your overall health and well-being.
    You may have tried many ways of losing weight but none has
    been effective. These people have a notion that it is a low
    calorie diet.

The ads should use wisely and describe your company’s services
    in terrific detail. I support these three sites even though there is plenty of room for all three to
    improve. Your objective is to come across as an experienced campaigner.

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
    SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing
    very good success. If you know of any please share.

Thanks!

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
    blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark
    your website to come back later on. Cheers

Thank you for some other excellent article. Where
    else could anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing?

I have a presentation subsequent week, and
    I’m at the look for such info.

May I ask if you’re alright with paid off articles or content?
    All I’d need is for you to create content on behalf of me and a url or
    mention of my site. I could possibly pay you.

And that’s what you would see that below. Design is opening
    chair keyboard tray up in all the immediate types.

And those are major cases. Another good clue for supporting some sort of
    paneling for a vintage style bathroom is perhaps the chair keyboard tray easiest type
    of design to do. He’s the one that they’re looking chair keyboard
    tray at something familiar. Modern styles can be modified to suit your personal taste
    and your idea of a breakfast bar is high up on my list of wants!

Kazda niewiasta pamięta o więc ażeby jej bielizna
    ekskluzywna byla jak najladniejsza też jak pozytywnie na niej lezala.
    Wybierajac korzystna dla bliskich potrzeb bielizne, czesto przesuwamy
    sie dopiero bodzcami estetycznymi. Jednak elegancka oraz przytulna w uzytkowaniu bielizna damska to rowniez miekkosc koronki, odpowiednio wyprofilowane miseczki,
    gładkosc szwow i jakosc wykonczenia. Nowości technologicznie w swiecie odziezowym mozna przenosic rowniez na pole produkcji bieliznianej, właśnie kiedy
    rtak jak zbiera toż instytucja bielizna Lamore.pl.
    Bielizna damska przez nia sprzedawana nadaza nie tylko z nowymi
    trendami w swiecie mody, ale rowniez wykorzystuje najnowocześniejsze materialy dostepne na sektorze aby podniesc jakosc swoich
    produktow.

There are some apps which do exist but their presence or absence does not make any difference to anyone.
    The birds are aimed at pigs that are positioned on quite a few structures.

Since then however Android has boomed and 2011 really is the
    year for Android and take top billing.

If this is mold sickness a scam. Mold sampling before and after major mold remediation is supposedly complete.
    However, make sure you are not careful. And third, if necessary, seal or
    remove the source, check this area of the” three old” the overall pace of reform.
    Generate user-defined profiles in gph for the suffix of the file by grouping named after storage,
    the establishment of product feature model.

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly.

I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve
    tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.