I’m not really a mint kind of girl. Until the fall hits and peppermint ice cream is on the shelves. And then I go weak in the knees and eat it all I can the whole season long. Yum. Yum. YUM!
We’re back with another amazing Blog Hop. We’ve got lots of treats to share with you as well as some darling peppermint inspired crafts! So pin the collage below, check out my Frozen Peppermint Pie and then go see all of the other fabulous projects created by some of my blogger friends too.
Isn’t she pretty? Mmmmm……
You could make an oreo cookie pie crust very easily with butter and crushed oreos. But they are inexpensive and so easy to pick up at the store. This recipe will make 2 pies but you could use a 9×13 pan instead (with making your own oreo cookie crust). The world is your oyster. And this is a suuuuuper simple dessert for entertaining. I mean easy as 1-2-3.
Now check out the rest of the other fun ideas:
- Your Homebased Mom sharing Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Float
- Lolly Jane sharing Striped Wreath
- Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke sharing Peppermint Brownie Bites
- Little Miss Momma sharing Christmas Hot Chocolate
- Or So She Says sharing Peppermint Creme Brulee
- Simply Kierste sharing Peppermint Striped Candlesticks
- Six Sisters Stuff sharing Peppermint Fudge
- Eighteen25 sharing Peppermint Santa ‘Staches
- 30 Handmade Days sharing Frozen Peppermint Pie
- Landee Lu sharing Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookies