Make this Frozen Peppermint Pie using only 3 things. It’s the easiest recipe and so wonderful for the holidays!
I’m not really a mint kind of girl. Until the fall hits and peppermint ice cream is on the shelves. And then I go weak in the knees and eat it all I can the whole season long. Yum. Yum. YUM!
People will think you spent hours making it when really it was just a minute to put together. (and then the time to freeze too.. but you don’t have to do anything but wait). I love the pink and red colors for the holidays too.
Isn’t she pretty? Mmmmm……
3 Ingredient Frozen Peppermint Pie
- 2 Oreo Cookie Pie Crust (pre-made)
- 8 oz Cool Whip (whipped cream)
- 1.5 qt Peppermint Ice Cream
- Candy Canes crushed (optional)
- Soften ice cream until easy to mix with cool whip.
- Spread into cookie pie crust.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Top with crushed candy canes or crumbled oreos or chocolate sauce.
If you like this post, you’ll like these too: