Make this Frozen Peppermint Pie using only 3 things. It’s the easiest recipe and so wonderful for the holidays!
I’m not really a mint kind of girl. Until the fall hits and peppermint ice cream is on the shelves. And then I go weak in the knees and eat it all I can the whole season long. Yum. Yum. YUM!
Isn’t she pretty? Mmmmm……
- 2 pre-made Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip (whipped cream)
- 1 (1.5 quart) container Peppermint Ice Cream
- Crushed candy canes to top (optional)
- Soften ice cream until easy to mix with cool whip.
- Spread into cookie pie crust.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Top with crushed candy canes or crumbled oreos or chocolate sauce.
If you like this post, you’ll like these too: