Printable New Year’s Resolutions for Kids 2014

Over the past few years I’ve posted New Year’s Resolutions for Kids (and adults… more on that soon).  Normally I wait until after Christmas has passed.  But I’ve had lots of people comment and email to ask when my update would be available.  I’m here to serve the people.  So I give you this year’s version!
New Years Resolutions for Kids - fun printable to set goals for 2014 www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

This year I’ve made several bright designs and this one is no different.  I can’t stay away from clean fonts and cheerful colors! I hope you like how it turned out.

Writing new year's resolutions - printable from www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

Every year I laugh at what my kids write down.  Some things are sweet and some are so random.  Julia’s goal for 2014?  Eat at least 200 pieces of pizza.  Hmmm…. I bet we’ll get her close by the end of the year!

New Year's Resolutions for Kids - printable from www.thirtyhandmadedays.comThis pretty much sums up how excited she was to have me take her picture….ahhh to be almost 12 again.    At least she’s cute!

Printable New Year's Eve Resolutions for Kids from www.thirtyhandmadedays.comDownload a New Year’s Resolution for Kids
For 30days subscribers and personal use only.  Thanks!
Note: The printable itself doesn’t have a watermark on it.

Looking for a resolution sheet for you?  I have an updated version for this year as well.  Click below:
Printable New Year's Resolutions for YOU - print this and use as a guide to start the new year! www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
NYE Printable For YOU

Printable New Years Eve Activity Sheets for Kids - fun to ring in the new year www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
New Year’s Activity Sheets

I’ll have a few more NYE posts as well.  It’s time to ring in 2014!  2013 has been rough for me so I’m more than ready to move on.
In case you want to check out the versions from years passed, here they are:

New Year Resolution for kidsNew Year’s Eve Resolutions for Kids 2012
Kids New Year Resolutions
New Year’s Eve Resolutions for Kids 2013

I love looking back to see what my kids put on their resolutions.  I also love reading their favorite memories for the year and what their goals are for the following year.   It’s so much fun! They’ve grown so much in such a short amount of time.
Do you do New Year’s Resolutions with your kids?  Or write down goals?

Comments

Thank you. I hadn’t even thought of doing this but I love it! I am printing off enough for my children and my nieces as I type. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

2. Jen N says

Thank you for updating this for the new year! I loved doing this with the kids last year, and it will be fun to have them review what they wrote!
    Thank you!!

3. Antonia Reisinger says

Thanks for this great printable. I am looking forward to using this to help my students goal set and reflect on the past year. Pinned and shared with my co-teachers.

4. Dawn says

Hi Sarah

I love this idea and the colorful print out is super fun! I see that it is for personal use only, but I was wondering if you would be alright with me distributing them to middle schoolers on the first day back to school. I would love to have them complete them and then display them outside of the guidance office. I’d be happy to send you a picture that you could post on your blog. What do you think?

Dawn

Hi Dawn- I’m not sure if that comment was meant for me ? (I’m Mique :) If it is, you can absolutely use this printable for your students. I’d love that! Thank you.

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing these. They are great. My daughter is having a small group of girls over for New Years Eve and this will be a cool thing for them to share.

6. cathy says

Hello, I am trying to subscribe to your blog in order to get the new year printable for tonight and I cannot figure out how! I’ve tried the feed burner one (which is how I usually subscribe) and it is taking me to a Microsoft Outlook box, which I do not have set up. So frustrating. Can you please help? Thanks!

You have totally saved my bacon. I am hosting a last minute New Year’s Eve Party and since we can’t find sitters on such short notice it will include our six children. I am so excited to hear what their highlights were and what they are looking forward to. We are going to use coloring pages and your New Year BINGO. I have everything printed and ready to go. We have included you in our Last Minute New Year’s Party Ideas. Last Minute New Year Party Printables Thanks for sharing!!

8. Tanya says

Thank you!!! I wanted to do something like this for my daughter and I and came across your post randomly via pinterest (of course! Doesnt everything come via pinterest any more? lol)!!! Thank you so much for creating this, its exactly what I was thinking of doing but without having to do it! Can’t wait to do this together! Many blessings for a wonderful New Years!!!

9. Kristina Noall says

Also wanted to add my thanks. I used one of yours for my son last year, and I’m so glad you made another so we can make it a tradition! I’m also going to use one of the grown-up ones for myself. Thanks for so generously sharing your talent and creativity.

10. Karin says

Thanks for sharing this! We have done it in the past with our kids and I enjoy being able to look back and see what they wrote before.

Love these – so cute! I had all my children and our house guests’ children over the age of 5 fill them out this morning. Picture boys and girls, ages 5 through 8, sitting around the table, heads down, really concentrating on their writing. Occasionally there was spelling and reading help offered among themselves. It was a precious and surprisingly quiet activity. Great tradition to start.

12. Lisa Kerr says

This is an awesome idea! I cant wait to see what my kids write down! Your daughters pizza idea sounds great, I love pizza!!

Thank you so much for sharing this cute printable. I printed off three. My husband, son, and I sat down this afternoon and each filled one out. It was really neat to sit down as a family to discuss our 2014 goals using your printable.

14. Louise says

Love these! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome skills and talent. Your designs always make me smile. :)